I cheated!!!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by kelly1977, 18 September 2006 Social URL.

1. kelly1977

kelly1977 Back On CD.......

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well I am back from my holidays & 10lb heavier so today is the 1st day back on CD, I am gonna do this to the book,

I AM GONNA BE SLIM FOR XMAS..

Anybody else restarting??

Kel
    x

Last edited: 29 September 2006
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ivy

Ivy Silver Member

Not restarting but best of luck to ya!

Hope you had a great hol.

Ivy

4. MandyB2

MandyB2 Moderator/CD Counsellor

Hope you're having a good day so far Kelly, I'll be along with you on removing my holiday baggage when I get back from mine next Wed!!!:eek:

We will both be celebrating Xmas 2006 as skinny minis:eek::eek::):)

love xxxx:)

5. kelly1977

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I hope so Mandy.. :D

Day 4 today & things are going ok, havent stuck to it 100% but I would say 95% I have.

Drinking more water this time that the 1st time I was on CD so will see how my weightloss is on Monday mind you the 1st time around I stuck to it 100% & lost 8.5lb so time will tell..

Got on scales this morning & so far its 6lb down..

Yippeeee

6. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

good luck losing that holiday excess

7. kelly1977

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    My 1st weigh in today & I lost 10lb. :D

All my holiday fat has been blasted away.. :D

Yippee.... :D

x

8. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

well done thats fantastic :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D xc

9. Gen

Gen Normal

well done kelly thats brill

did you find it hard getting back on track

Gen xx

10. kelly1977

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks guys..

Yeah gen I did find it hard especially as the day I started back on CD was TTOM so I wanted to eat everything in site, nearly every day I had a small nibble of something I shouldnt. :eek:
    I am terrible when I am on my period I want to eat constantly..

I ate about 2 sugared almonds a day to curb my sugar fix, I would suck on them for ages, lol..

How sad am i?? lol :eek:

11. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Thats not sad it worked for you Well Done Hun :D
    xxc

12. MandyB2

Hi Kelly, I'm just back off my hols and have gained loads!!!! back to SS today and it's TOTM.. just typical!!!!! I will have to be good though:eek::eek:... you've done brilliantly losing your hol gain in a week.. I hope I can do the same:)

Much love xxxx:)

13. kelly1977

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet

Hiya.

Did you enjoy yours hols Mandy?
    I cheated yesterday big time with a mcdonalds last nite. :eek:
    Was on a high for ages when I found out I lost 10lb & now all I wanna do is eat, its like I am obsessed with bloody food, thinking bout it all the time, whats that all about? :confused:

I am out on Saturday & have decided to have a few vodkas.. I know I shouldnt but I am. My b/day is in 2 weeks & my family & friends wanna go out for some nice meals with me so I know it will be loads of nights out for me that week.. think I might just healthy eat that week I think..
    Then no more birthdays or occasions then I can concentrate on losing this 21lbs..

love
    Kel
    x

14. MandyB2

Had lovely hols thanks Kelly, but I'm paying the price for my wild overeating!!! SSing is proving really very hard and I had a few nibbles last night:eek::eek:!! nothing very bad - a few peanuts a piece of chicken and some fresh fruit!!!- but enough to make me feel guilty as hell!!!!:eek: I really need to get a life and try to deal with my rediculous guilt issues.. my boyfriend thinks I'm mad:eek::eek:!!!!I suppose it will just take more than a few months to deal with the issues of a lifetime..I'm still very much work in progress, as I so often say, but I will get to where I need to be, all be it by the very sceneic route!!!!!

Put your "cheat" behind you and just carry on doing the best you can hun, that's all I do.. it's all any of us can do!! so long as we keep at it then we will undoubtebly reach our goals..... I have every faith in us:):)

Much love xxx:D:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.