I cheated :(

TwinkleToesT

I was doing so well and hadn't felt like cheating or doing anything bad at all. I did Cambridge 100% for 3 weeks and then yesterday I went to a house party and completely blew it. I went in with all intentions not to eat and even had my bar just before I went but then i just completely gave in.

I'm out of ketosis and i feel horrible and bloated and (tmi, gassy). Is there anything i can do to make this better. Will this affect my weight loss in the long run?

:(

You'll be back i ketosis by tomorrow and it will affect your losses by a week overall. You'll probably have a small loss this week depending on how close you are to weigh in. Keep this horrible feeling as a reminder that it's completely not worth it to cheat.

The thing I'm scared about is. I didn't even eat that much. If it's going to be like this then i'm too scared to move up the stages. I'm scared that on maintenance i'll just put everything back on again because i can never eat normal food again?

The thing I'm scared about is. I didn't even eat that much. If it's going to be like this then i'm too scared to move up the stages. I'm scared that on maintenance i'll just put everything back on again because i can never eat normal food again?

Kiwi is right. There'll be some effect but it'll go.

As for the steps. They're designed to be low carb and reintroduce those foods gradually so you will be fine. I went up the steps and maintained for months. Im just losing some christmas lbs atm. But I lost weight on my way up the steps and it re educated me on how to eat too.

Don't worry about it but try to enjoy each step as you move up it'll suddenly feel like lots of food! But it's the right food and that's what matters!

Xxx

Back