I cheated :(

Kellybeeb

First time since starting that i have actually cheated, i have had slips where i thought i could have peas and things like that, but this time i knew exactly what i was doing :(

My day went like this

Got up around 11 had the day off work chilled out had a bar and some flavoured water

About 2 i had my plus meal 200g quorn and spinich

About 3 i wasnt feeling good so i had a shake

At 6 i had another bar cos i just needed something sweet thought it was better than opening OH's easter egg thats sat in the room with me

I then went on to have a Apple and cinnamon porridge and some more quorn less than 50g and another piece of spinich.

so i have gone a pack over and 50g over what i should have had today, i feel like a complete waste of space! i finished 810 on Friday night and havent been feeling as energetic but felt so ill today and i just couldnt stop myself :break_diet:

Last edited:
Put it behind you now, whats done is done, its not the end of the world, you have done well so far dont a a little blip spoil all your hard work, pick yourself up and move on have a good day tomorrow and you will forget all about it,

50G OF QUORN = 40 calories approx
SHAKE = 150 calories approx
SPINACH = ?

I would say not more than 190 calories. Don't worry about it long term, just get you head back on and get on with the rest of the week!

sweetie you are doing so well this is not a major thing! I thought you were going to say you ate the easter egg! lol and even if you had, whats done is done, and you'll lose again! :) 100% and you'll be there..

At least you ate diet related products!! It could of been ALOT worse, seriously! Well done on not caving in to a full on binge and at least trying to stay as healthy as you could :)

I am sort of back on track i had a small tomato though but better than yesterdays mishap, going up a step just completely threw me i guess, lets hope this weeks weigh in isnt that bad x

Back