I completed day 1

CLH_X3

Gold Member
Stupid post but so happy I made it through day 1... I always find that the hardest day!

Even though I ate tons of fruit!

And me! I try not to eat to many banana tho!

Day 2 almost done! .. Used 1 weeklie!

On day 4 now! So good so far!

Started last Thursday morning and weighed this morning and lost 5lbs :) happy with that

Good luck, I always find day 1 the hardest and once I get past that I get into the swing of things! ...

I usually have a treat on wi night/day but might not tonight while I'm in the right mind frame!

so hard ATM tho as the boss has bought in cream cakes to work for everyone :(

Well I been bad for two days and I blame my oh!

My oh surprised me with a spa hotel in London, that lead to watching lion king, going on the London eye and him proposing! He even booked my days of work without me know! Didn't know he had it in him !

Well I been bad for two days and I blame my oh!

My oh surprised me with a spa hotel in London, that lead to watching lion king, going on the London eye and him proposing! He even booked my days of work without me know! Didn't know he had it in him !

Congratulations!

How romantic of him! My bf has never even bought me flowers before he wouldnt have it in him!! X

Thanks - starting AGAIN today as i didnt get back to it after we come back! ... and iv put back on 5lbs! ... so only down 0.5 from when i was good for a week!

Oh well.... start again :)

Thanks - starting AGAIN today as i didnt get back to it after we come back! ... and iv put back on 5lbs! ... so only down 0.5 from when i was good for a week!

Oh well.... start again :)

Worth it. And best attitude to have :)

Back