Extra Easy I' confused....

kasiak

Hi guys,
Im on my 2nd week of SW and lost 7lbs at my 1st weigh in by following EE.
The thing is i'm a bit confused about meals if theyre not made from scratch, can i have SW chips, chicken breast and beans for tea and that be ok? Or do i have to have veg and salad at every meal?
I darent have a pasta in sauce because although i know its free how am i supposed in incorporate salad or veg into it? Sorry if im being really thick but it wasnt explained in group and last week i had the ingredients to cook SW recipes every day.
Katie xx

the recommendation is a third superfree with every meal, the point being that if a third of you plate is full of superfree you would reduce the size of the portions of the other foods on your plate. You can incorporate the third superfree into the food you cook, so if you cooked chili, you could add it in there, hope that makes sense.

With making things from scratch i know what ihave to put in and always add extra veg into my recipes but if i want super noodles for example do i have to have something with it?
X

Try having a look here

The Sw Chips, and chicken and beans would need to have veg too, perhaps onion, mushrooms and tomatoes,
Perhaps better would be to make a tomato based sauce with tomatoes onion peppers mushrooms and add some broccoli to the meal.

The Pasta and sauce I'm not sure about because I never eat them, but you could add veggies to that broccoli cut up small, for example.

The home made pasta sauces we have are simply, tinned toms or passata, onions & chopped peppers (seasoning to taste). There's your 1/3 superfree straight away ;)

I find it hard to have 1/3 superfree too, I usually just eat my meal then have two pieces of fruit after. X

You could think about having the occasional red or green day too which would allow you to eat the sort of meals you mention.

If you don't know what to do on red or green ask your consultant, they are supposed to recommend EE but the other plans do still exist and work. There is also lots of info on here if you have a look around.

Perhaps you could scrap the beans and have grilled tomatoes and mushrooms with your chicken and chips, then that's an EE meal?

littlelegs170411 said:
I find it hard to have 1/3 superfree too, I usually just eat my meal then have two pieces of fruit after. X

Just a note, the point of the 1/3 superfree is to leave you less appetite for the other foods. You can use pieces of fruit as your 1/3, but they should be before your meal or they won't be doing what they are there to do which is to fill you up and therefore leave you less room for the other food.

Last edited:
Back