I could cry today

I'm sitting here at my desk on the verge of tears. I was meant to re-start the CD last week and all week I've just faffed around and not stuck to it. On friday I just thought 'to hell with it, I can't do it and I'll always be fat'. Today (after eating all weekend and not losing weight) I'm gutted - I SO want to lose the weight, I'm NOT meant to be fat and unhealthy. So why can't I do it? Why can't I stick to anything that is good for me?

I've restarted again today but am feeling :cry:- is there anyone out there who can support me? Be my 1:1 diet buddy or something? I need all the help I can get to stick to this.

Karen x

hi Karen

Sorry to hear you're struggling, this diet can be so hard to get back into. Are you trying to SS, if so it may be worth trying 790 for a while, I usually advise my clients who are struggling to get back into SSing to 790, ease yourself back into it, or if 790 works for you, then continue with that plan instead. It's just a bit easier to do as you can look forward to a meal in the evening.

Write down all the reasons why you want to lose weight, list all the negatives about being overweight and plan yourself some goals, short term goals,like getting down a stone, a certain BMI and make sure you reward yourself for each goal achieved. It doesn't hve to be expensive, a nice body lotion, a new top, lipstick anything that appeals to you, but not food of course!

You can do this, it just takes a real determination but get through the next few days and it will get easier.

You'll get lots of support on here, so keep posting and hopefully somebody will be able to buddy-up with you.

All the best and let us know how you get on :)
xx

Hi karen, i'm sorry ur having a tough time... but believe me, if i can do this so can u,i don't think anyone ate as much as i did. If u give cd a chance it will work for u, when ever u feel tempted to eat, just go for a walk or have a bath etc ect. be strong and think about why u wan't to loose the weight, u'll feel so much better if u take one day at a time and don't think about how long it's going to take. Wishing u lots of luck.

Karen,
I'll be your CD buddy, reading your post I could've wrote it myself!
It is day 1 for me too,(again) loads to lose and I also need support, with the support of each other and the lovely peeps on here we can and will do it!

Sally x

hi karen
sorry you are feeling this way
it is damn hard to get in to the zone of this diet but once there you will fly through it
447830uid3f6s5wi.gif

just say to yourself
signs139.gif
but i can do this
think why you want to succeed and focus on them thoughts
stay strong when you feel you want to eat stay buisy
read a book
reading.gif

take a bath
bath2.gif

spend some time on the pc
computers03.gif

play some of the games on here
just keep saying to your self
489929k9ver1uybo.gif

it is all about focusing and keeping buisy when ya feel you want to nibble
160198dlwasor5m6.gif

you can do this
you can get to your goal
you can beat the demons
you will get lots o support on here
if you feel you are going to faulter shout it out on here
tell everyone you want to chat and need help
they`ll always be someone around to help
if i`m on i`ll chat away with you
i have real bad days and i come on here and look at all the succees stories this makes me more determined to do it

so come on pick yourself up
brush yopurself down and get back on cd
2521cid255F000d01c430912524abd5e750.gif

kaz :hug99:

thank you for your responses - it's lovely to know you're all so supportive and I can log on and moan anytime!

smoorecats - that's great! Would you like to swap private email addresses or keep each other going on a separate thread on here?

Karen x

Hi Karen

I had days at the start when I just wanted to cry as well. THe first 3/4 days are so so hard, but once you get past that it does get so much easier.

You need to stay really focused today. Plan what time you are going to have your packs, then stick to it. Drink as much water as you can possibly manage as that really helps with the hunger. Take a long bath this evening and then paint your nails or whatever it takes to keep you distracted from food. And have an early night. If you can just get through today then you can worry about tomorrow when you get up in the morning.

How much do you want to lose Karen? Set yourself some small targets and as MD said, treat your self every time you cross off one of your mini goals.

You can do it. We will all support you but we cant do it for you. Trust me, if I can do it, anyone can.

Day 1 of a restart for me as well, i was going to start on Saturday but only loasted about 3 hrs:cry: Anyway very determined today so hope i can do it. I would love to buddy up with you and think its would be great to support each other on a thread here.

My email is [email protected] so please feel free to email me if you want to or add me if you have msn i am on there alot tokeep me out of the kitchen lol.

Love busy XX

Hi, Please dont beat yourself up, it may be a difficult journey but anything worth having never comes easy.
Day 1 restart for me too, could do with someone to buddy up with who can kick me in the pants when i sound like im going off track and someone who needs support in return.
Any offers?

Hi Karen

As usual the girls have given you some fantastic advice - don't expect anything less on this site, the support is amazing.

This diet is incredibly hard Karen so firstly no beating yourself up - we're all on here because we need support, advice and to share a high and low... I know I would have faultered without the daily thread.

Take some of the advice and tips that have been offered and do them today... don't leave for another day because another day will extend into another and another...

I've written myself a list of reasons why I want to be slimmer (I've given a copy to my CDC) and I've set myself a couple of short-term goals before looking at the big one.. (again my CDC has a note of these).

I've also done an excel chart with my first short-term goal and each week I colour in the lbs I've lost (I'll send you a copy if you think it might help, let me know your email address).

Have you any special occassions coming up.. if not think about Christmas and the weight you could be if you SS'd until then - what amazing dress or outfit would you like to be in on Christmas morning or New Years eve..

Plan a special treat for when you get to each individual goal - manicure, pedicure, hair colour, shopping trip, spa day etc. etc.

There's plenty of reasons why we all want to be slim - you just need to be in the "zone" for want of a better word and want to be slim more than you want to eat your favourite foods. You know what they taste like and they're not going to go away...

Good Luck on your journey - that's all it is and you can make it as short or as long as possible.

Keep Posting and join the daily thread it's what's kept me going on my 3rd re-start.. it's really made the difference.

xxxx :hug99: xxxx

Ladies, I've emailed you both and sent the chart as an attachment.

Email me at home rather than replying to my work address if you need any help.

H xx

the daily thread xxx

as Mrs Roch has already said...THE DAILY THREAD is brilliant, full of support with lost of lovely peeps on there...come joing the gang:character00238:

good luck guys xxxx

I am also starting out today for my first time on SS and would be happy to share support with someone, if anybody would like to buddy up my email is [email protected]. I am already feeling positive just reading all the posts. There is so much support out there!

Gx

Back