• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I defected...

Hello lovely people,

I have not been around in ages, and I missed this place. Hope you are all well.

Since June I stuck with Atkins and lost a few pounds and then stopped losing altogether. Meh...
I decided to defect to GoLower since it's basically Atkins but cooked for me. I still do firmly believe in the Low Carb way of life. I don't really crave anything but I suppose I find it difficult to control my portions with all of this nommy protein goodness and so overeat?

Made the call this morning and will get my box tomorrow. Can't wait :)

May I still stay in the Atkins section? I would hate to have to leave this part of the forum:cry:, everyone is so nice and well, we will still be eating the same stuff.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Cinta

Silver Member
Of course you can stay here. I wondered where you had gone. Welcome back :D:D

It was Hannah Sutter's book 'Big Fat Lies' that first got me into LC. Good luck on her GoLower :)

Cinta, thank you ;)
How are you doing?
I have not read her book, worth me buying or is it mostly aimed at people who have not yet seen the light :D so to speak?

Bren :D:D
Thanks, the avatar is pretty neat isn't it? Love Patrick Stewart and Picard!

hi Jim :)

Thank you all for the welcome back messages. Glad to hear I can stick around.

Cinta

Silver Member
Ooooh, it's so worth reading. After years of calorie counting & struggling it was like a light bulb switching on! Especially all the money from unilever & drugs companies telling us what to eat! I'm a bit evangelical about it, but I can't help it. I got it from Amazon. Read it, read it, read it. lol x