I did it! I did it!

Niicolaa.x

I got to target! Yay! :) I never in my life thought at a starting weight of 14st 8 I'd get down to 8st 7! Total loss of 6st 1 :)

Any tips on maintaining much appreciated :) C didn't really give me much advice.

Wow - Congrats!!! Any pics? :)

I think you have to ask you consultant (if you are going to the groups)..but as far as I'm aware you just add a few HEX and see how it goes. Everybody is different and can cope with more or less.

I got to target! Yay! :) I never in my life thought at a starting weight of 14st 8 I'd get down to 8st 7! Total loss of 6st 1 :)

Any tips on maintaining much appreciated :) C didn't really give me much advice.

OMG how fantastic xx how long did it take you?

Well done - that's an amazing achievement!

Wow that is an absolutley incredible loss!!! You are thrilled I'm sure :) just in time for summer as well! Congratulations! xxx

well done thats amazing!! you must be on top of the world!!

What an amazing weight loss - you must be so proud of yourself!

Thanks for posting this - I find it such an inspiration & can't wait to reach my 'target' too!

Well done :hug99: xxx

CONGRATS!! You've done so well... I hope to gain some personal success like yours at some point :) Keep it up!! xxx :)

Many congrats,

if you are looking for advice, I would suggest that you take a look in the sub folder (scroll up to top section) called "through the stones to your zone". In there you will find a thread called something like "Anyone maintaining who wants help and support to stay put" - there's a few of us at target (or just a little out of range at the mo) so you may find some useful info there.

Congratulations.

Back