I did it.. I resisted Krispy Kremes! Lol

rainbow_brite

Just spent the day in London and although being 10 over my syns for today (will cut back tomorrow), I am quite proud of myself for resisting Krispy Kremes!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wooo! WILLPOWER! :D

The nearest KKs I have near to me are in Cardiff, and I don't go there often... There hasnt been a trip to London yet without me treating myself to one... Until today! :)

Sorry if you think I'm a bit sad posting this, but for once I'm feeling happy with myself.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Definately don't think you're sad! I'm impressed it really does take willpower especially when they are viewed as a special treat!

OMG respect is an understatement.

im going on holiday soon and there is a KK at the airport last time i tried one i thought it was horrible but am happy to re-evaluate my opinion on the situation in 12 days time. lol

Well done! I love KK and I seem to be surrounded by shops selling them. I've been good so far but I know what you mean by temptation!

Ive never had one, but heard they are fab! So wtg!

we have the only kk drive thru (yes, it exists!) in the country about 15 mins drive away! my friend threatened me with them last night and said she was bringing me some today, thankfully none have materialised!! they sound yummy, im just not trying them, lol!

Mini_Mog said:
we have the only kk drive thru (yes, it exists!) in the country about 15 mins drive away! my friend threatened me with them last night and said she was bringing me some today, thankfully none have materialised!! they sound yummy, im just not trying them, lol!

Mini mog. U must be near me cos we have a drive thru near. I have been once and had a plain one (my son and OH ate the other 11) but i still lost. Must have had a really good week lol

I also live a 5 minute drive away from the drive through krispy kreme!!!!!! We went shopping there yesterday and I really really wanted one haha.

I didn't know it was a drive thru until recently, I was quite shocked such a thing existed, lol!

We must all live near each other:)

There's a few drive thru ones I think. We have one in Manchester and one in Leeds. I never ever resist KK. What I have done is stop eating them by the dozen!!!!!!

MattsMum said:
There's a few drive thru ones I think. We have one in Manchester and one in Leeds. I never ever resist KK. What I have done is stop eating them by the dozen!!!!!!

I'm near the Leeds one, it only appeared a few months ago I think. It's very popular & always packed apparantly!

lilprincessvic said:
Yer im near the one in leeds. My friend couldnt get to the gym when it first opened cos the traffic waa so bad. How funny is that!!

Haha irony at it's best!

Back