I did it.. I resisted Krispy Kremes! Lol

I am SOOOOO glad I don't live anywhere near a drive thru...that'd be dangerous! :)

lilprincessvic said:
Yer im near the one in leeds. My friend couldnt get to the gym when it first opened cos the traffic waa so bad. How funny is that!!

Haha!!

My friend goes every Sunday in her pjs to the drive thru and gets a dozen mixed doughnuts. Crazy lady. So far I've avoided her bringing me one....

Mini_Mog said:
Haha!!

My friend goes every Sunday in her pjs to the drive thru and gets a dozen mixed doughnuts. Crazy lady. So far I've avoided her bringing me one....

I think even if I could eat them as part of a balanced diet (lol) I couldn't afford the cost of a box every week, as much as I would love to lol

Mini_Mog said:
I'm near the Leeds one, it only appeared a few months ago I think. It's very popular & always packed apparantly!

Yeah, we're nearest to the Leeds one. Even now it's incredibly busy whenever we're there. (not that I'm there that much ;) ! )

I lost yesterday-they were giving away free boxes of 12 in Meadowhall and my daughter and I got 1 each! (Did give a box away though) Ate 2 and they were nice but not worth the regular price or syns!

Just spent the day in London and although being 10 over my syns for today (will cut back tomorrow), I am quite proud of myself for resisting Krispy Kremes!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ohhhh nooooooooooooooo

This has reminded me that the location I am going to has a Krispy Kreme shop. Luckily for me, I will be finished early as when they close, they pass their leftover doughnuts to us.

Funnily, I am not bothered by the ones in Tesco but the shop lures me in.

Will not eat them, will not eat them..

We have a drive through one in bristol. the weekend they opened everything was free, luckily i was living in swindon at the time so avoided it.
have to say the shops are nicer than the ones in tescos as you can get them when they've just been cooked and are hot.

Pearly0505 said:
We have a drive through one in bristol. the weekend they opened everything was free, luckily i was living in swindon at the time so avoided it.
have to say the shops are nicer than the ones in tescos as you can get them when they've just been cooked and are hot.

Oh no, didn't know there was one in Bristol, will have to check it out one day!

rainbow_brite said:
The nearest KKs I have near to me are in Cardiff, and I don't go there often... There hasnt been a trip to London yet without me treating myself to one... Until today! :)

Sorry if you think I'm a bit sad posting this, but for once I'm feeling happy with myself.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've managed to avoid the one in cardiff so far HOWEVER all the tescos in Cardiff now sell them and I shop there for the clubcard points (sad I know). Thankfully, I'm working on getting a prepaid card that gives discount in asda and sainsburys so fingers crossed my weekly temptation will be gone. Haha.

I didn't know that they have a drive thru KK in Bristol!! I don't think I'll be making the journey just from Swindon to check it out though lol!!!

Whenever my boss goes to London he brings back massive boxes of KK. I mainly resist but there has been the odd occasion when my willpower has slipped ;)!

C x

Yeah its only been there about a year I think. In avonmeads retail park in st phillips luckily I rarely go over that way.

Well done for resisting.I used to buy a double dozen from KK's in birmingham and they wouldnt last 2 days im shamed to say.But i went about a week or so ago and walked straight past krispy kreme without giving in.I was so pleased :) Well done again for resisting,i no its hard!

Back