"I did it" party (F**d talk)

katalena

Enjoying life!
Just thought some people would like to see pictures of the cake that was made for a small get together I had last weekend to celebrate completing LL abstinence, developers and RTM.

I had 25 friends & family join me for a meal and drinks in a lovely restaurant.

Unfortunately I was rather poorly so didn't eat or drink anything more than a glass of water! It was like abstinence all over again! lol Funny thing was, I still thoroughly enjoyed myself without food and alcohol!

Pics in album :)

Kat xx

You certainly did do it!!

Well done Kat.

Now for the hard part......

You certainly did do it!!

Well done Kat.

Now for the hard part......

I think every stage from admitting you have a problem/poor relationship with food right through to maintaining your weight at a healthy level without becoming obsessed about it will be a unique experience and come with harder/easier stages for everyone.

Kat xx

Kat, well done and thanks for the inspiration. You are right, each stage has it's own challenges but makes you a better person imho.

Your party was a fab idea to celebrate and I loved your cake!

Well done.

No. Maintaining definately is the hardest bit.:D But doable. :)

It is easiest in the early days, but as life goes on and on, it is easy to get complacent. We just got to keep on our toes perhaps more steadily then those naturally slim people. And it can be bloody tough at times.

As long as we don;t forget. ;) :)

Last edited:
Thank you revamp & missy. I think it is a good idea to celebrate our achievements no matter how big or small, I think it helps us keep focused and reminds us what we have done and can do!

We certainly should enjoy it as some people are soon quick to pull the rug from under our feet ;)

Kat xx

well done kat - you are such an example and have done great.

Thank you Gemma xx

well done! Your an inspiration =)

you go kat :) well done

fab cake Kat! Glad you had your party, shame you were ill tho
daisy x

Back