I did it, willpower at its best!

J.D

Silver Member
So Alton towers was cancelled today due to the weather :( but I was going to take the day off sw while I was there. We ended up in the cinema instead to watch The Croods 3D. I resisted regular Pepsi, popcorn and munchies. I had a Pepsi max. Then we took the kids to mcdonalds and I had the grilled bacon and chicken salad with balsamic vinegar dressing (3syns) and a small Pepsi max. I feel so proud :) their salad is soooo good!

Well done you! Now that is will power! Good to know about mc d's salad too! Never knew I could have anything when I take kiddies there!

Don't take my word for it lol please double check it yourself but pretty sure the salad is 1.5 and the balsamic is 1.5... You get loads of chicken and bacon, very filling.

Thank you :)

Well done, you must be very proud of yourself making all those good choices when the bad ones must have been so tempting!

Well done, you must be very proud of yourself making all those good choices when the bad ones must have been so tempting!

It wasn't too bad. The smell of popcorn made me want some but I resisted lol. Thank you, very proud :D

Thank you. I'm drinking tomorrow night & vodka is top priority syn wise at the moment lol been a loooong week, so I chose the salad and Pepsi max.

I can't believe how much chicken and bacon is in there, it's so filling! If you like tomatoes they put about 5 cherry tomatoes in too, they are pretty big. But I'm not a fan of fresh tomato lol.

I wish I had your will power. I will be put to the test next week as the kids are off of school. Lots of fruit and healthy snack need to be at hand I think x x

Back