I did it!!!

That really is fantastic news!! Well done, it must be an amazing feeling!! I can't wait to feel like that one day too!XXX

Well done!! What a fantastic achievement :D

Evening ladies!

Just wanted to share my fab news, Lost 3lbs at weigh in tonight and hit target!!! I cant believe it!! I only need 2lb to hit it but lost 3lbs!! So im at target -1lb!!!

Im absolutly over the moon!! What a journey! It has taken me 10 months I have lost 3stone 5.5lbs with slimming world and 7 lbs i lost before starting! I made it to 10stone 12lb! Never did i think this day would be here!

So to all of you out there on the plan keep at it and you will be at your target too!!

Gosh it has to be a great feeling....Congratulations on meeting your target! Please share some tips that helped you along the way.

Well done henna a fantastic achievement and inspiration! You must be walking on air :clap::clap::happy096::happy096::clap:

Thats fantastic news. Congratulations!!!!!!

Wow! And how cool is it that you can come on here in even a few months time and read your post to remind yourself how fabulous you felt on the day it happened?! Motivation to keep the weight off if I ever I heard it!
Oh and I agree with the previous poster about tips - please give us some of your words of wisdom as we are all quite jealous as well as pleased for you! Well done :) x

Aww congratulations Henna! I'm so pleased for you!!!! xxxx

Many congratulations, Henna! And All the Very Best for maintaining - I've found that SO difficult (currently impossible!), but feel sure that you will manage to stay within range - to lose 3lbs in the last week before Target is fantastic, most people take at least 3 weeks to lose their last 1lb.

Very Well Done!!!

Thank you all again for your kind words! My weight had stayed pretty much the same for around 3-4 weeks only losing 1lb then gaining it back again!! I changed my job recently with this one being alot more physical and last week i worked 6 days in a row! So i think the constant movement teamed with loads of tea and coffee helped!!

Thank you all once again couldnt have done it without you all! xxxx

Back