I did it!!!!

daisydoll

Gold Member
Completed the yorkshire 3 peaks Challenge!!!!

you have to do it in under 12 hours to become a member of the 'club'

and we did it in.......9 hours 58 mins!!!!!

...and it didn't rain at all.

However I will never do it again - it was really tough. the hills are killers, much much worse than i thought they would be, almost vertical in places.

there is no way I could have done it pre LL and i felt such a sense of achievement at the top of the 3rd peak

My legs are really aching today, but i have no blisters or dodgy knees from the downhills which i was worried about.

just about to go for a long soak in a radox bath, am feeling very pleased with myself!

daisy x

You enjoy yr bath! You deserve it! Well done it sounds like you have been on an amazing journey from beginning to end. Wish you all the best what an achievement and total inspiration. Thank you!:happy036:

congrats022.gif

Congratulations and well done!

Congratulations :D!

Awesome achievement hun, be proud, well done! :D

just put a few pics in my photo album.

I still really can't believe I climbed one of these, let alone three in just under 10 hours!!!

daisy x

wow congratulations daisy that is great :D

I am so bloomin proud of you hunni!! What an immense achievement!! You are a total STAR!!!!!

Jez
xx

Wooohooo, well done Daisy, you are a star!!!!!

hey Daisy that is brilliant
a cause for celebration :) well done hun

HI daisy. Well done. I dont have enough previledges to look at your pics yet but just going by the pic beside your name - you would never know you ever had a weight problem. You look fantastic

Thanks!
unfortunately i have put on about 20lbs since that photo was taken, but i'm back on track and will look like that again in about 6 weeks time, lol! x

Thanks!
unfortunately i have put on about 20lbs since that photo was taken, but i'm back on track and will look like that again in about 6 weeks time, lol! x

Right there with ya girl. We did it once - no doubt we will do it again. No doubt. xx

too right!!! x

Well done my lovely! Very proud of you. I had to have a lie down just looking at your pictues!! I hope you've recovered now.

lol!
Yes fully recovered - The other are doing the National 3 Peaks Challenge a week on saturday and i'm actually quite sad I won't be climbing - although ben nevis is supposed to be a killer, scafell will be partly in the dark - I might attempt snowdon at the end - depends if i'm not too tired from all the driving, which is going to be a bit stressful i think!

Daisy x

PS loved your comment on westie's thread - i remember you always did hold hands - made me quite tearful when I read it.

Back