I did it!

Congrats & well done enjoy your wine. Any before & after pics? XXX

thankyou - I will!
theres one kicking about on here somewhere, I had lost 4 and a bit stones then, will have to get some more done.

H x

Wooo Hooo Well Done :) Enjoy your slim christmas! :)

Absolutely fantastic!! Well done you!! The best crimbo prezzie ever I bet!!
Ccxx

Very well done!!! U should be sooooooo proud of yourself xxxxxx

Can I just ask was your target u set yourself or the one by the book?? I've got about 8 stone to lose officially and it just seems like such a mountain

WELL DONE XXX

What a fantastic thing to achieve just before Christmas.

I have very similar stats to you, so it's great to see someone get there. Although I know that I am going to get there sometime in the next year or so, I find it very hard to imagine myself at target and around a size 12/14, so your a big inspiration and you've made me determined to get through Christmas without a gain.

Please, please put some more pics up xxxx

Once again, well done x

What a fabulous xmas pressie!!! Well done!!!!!!! :D

Amazing well done you.. You're such an inspiration so thank you x

I got target - I honestly still can't believe it!! 1 year 3 months, 76lbs lost and from a tight size 20 in clothes to a size 10/12, one bunion removed and varicose veins fixed. Its been a fantastic journey, not directly from A to B but I took the scenic route at times. I have enjoyed (almost) every minute of it, the meals have/are fabulous and something I will definately carry on with, I don't intend to EVER get to where I was before. Just to say anyone else having doubts about joining - DON'T its a fab diet, very easy and a totally normal way of life, I am a huge eater, and during my time on SW I have very rarely gone hungry and still lost weight.

I am enjoying exercise, have got more get up and go, more confidence and a love of clothes again!

Slimming World doesn't hinder your life, its part of life a healthier way of life and something that will always be part of mine.

Loads of Love to you all, this forum is a part of my life too, the recipes and information are a 24 hour a day consultant to me, so thanks truly for that.

I will be relaxing a little over Xmas, but both my hubby and myself will be back on SW with a vengence afterwards

Merry Christmas

Helen xxxxx
Oh well done!

Taking it off at just about 1lb per week means a better chance of keeping it off too.

Just think, one bad gain of a couple of pound can be corrected in a week or so.

Must be quite a buzz!

Steve

Back