i did it !!

well done! they really get easier... I had to try a few different "formulas" ie, spredding my calories, having half for lunch and half for dinner etc, and what works best for me is having a slim-a-soup for lunch (55 to 70 cals) and the rest for dinner. Also I avoid carbs as they make me hungry!
thanx chryssa x yeh its just trying to find wots right for u isnt it x have a good day x jen

hi all - well day 4 done and another dd completed so thats 3 downs and 1 up ! i feel great but a bit apprehensive for the up days to follow :confused: i hd always intended to do dd mon wed fri n up days the rest of week but because im off today swapped them around a wee bit hope this is ok !
yesterdays food 1/2 tin meatballs 165
2 slice nimble bread 126
laughing cow cheese 25
slice bread 96
dry fried egg 80 ?
scraping of marge 25?
diet coke n loads of water so total approx 517 :)

im still getting loads of inspiration from all ur diarys so thanx again for all the tips n guidance xxx have a nice day everyone xx jen

Sounds like you are doing really well, making good food choices for both UD's & DD's....swapping days around to suit work & social events is the true beauty of this diet lifestyle and I personally think of it more as a lifestyle. It took me about 8yrs to put the weight on so if it takes me 2yrs of living like this to lose it then no problem, because its easy & do able, plus all the reasons that I have failed in the past on 'diets' just don't exist with this plan. Enjoy your UD's and really well done for taking the 'plunge'..the worst is over!

Back