I did it!!

Annie68

Silver Member
I am very pleased to announce that I achieved my 6 month personal target.

It is exactly 6 months since I joined slimming world and I got weighed this morning and have had a massive loss of 5 and a half pounds this week, which brings me to a total of 4 stone loss in 6 months!! waahoooo!!

It's been a bit of a horrid month which included a STS and a 3lb gain for no reason, so this week's loss has really made up for it.

It also means that I've gone down into the next stones, and have lost just over 20% of my body weight. Oh and I got slimmer of the week too LOL. Quite a lot to celebrate really.

My friend said I must be so pleased with myself, but to be honest, I don't think I was as pleased as everyone else was. I think it's shell shock LOL.

One more stone to lose before I'm half way to target. Target is looking so much more achievable now.

So for anyone with over 100lbs to lose, keep the faith.. you can do it but you have to stick to the plan. If you do, it works. I started out with 140lbs to lose, I now only have to lose 83 more lbs to get to my target!

Bring it on!! or should that be off? :D

well done you.xxx

How fantastic is that?? Sometimes you need to hear stories like that to reboost your own motivation! I feel like I've been on a diet my whole life! :( I'm determined now to make this the last time I feel that way! So, I shall echo your cheer... Bring it off! LOL! And well done for your fantastic news!

that is fantastic news!!!! just the boost you needed after staying the same last week xx well done u!!!!!! xxxx

Well Done huni

It took me a year to lose 4 stone so I commend you :)
xxx

Annie, that's fantastic!!! Well done.
As I had 12 st (now lost 2st 11lb) to lose it's so inspiring to "watch" on here how others with alot to lose are doing.
There was a young lady called annie,
Whose grit to lose weight was uncanny.
4 stone has all gone,
back to where it belong,
And she no longer wear knicks of a granny!

Last edited:
Fab news! Keep up the good work!

well done Annie.what a great week,keep going you are showing us all who have a bad week that we can come back and lose ,instead of giving in so easily.

Well done you skinny thing you!!!
What an amazing achievement!!!!

xxx

How fabulous!! Well done you!

4 Stone, that's a fantastic loss, I can't believe you've lost that so quickly, well done! I've been doing it for nearly a year (apart from 2 months off lol) so mine's definitely the scenic route. I'm going to do it though, no matter how long it takes!

Back