I did it!

daisydoll

Gold Member

One of my original targets was to sit on someones shoulders at a festival - and yesterday at the Oasis gig in Manchester I did it!!!

daisy x

(can i just add that my husband was singing and is not in pain from me sitting on him, lol!)

:) lol :)

woo hoo - well done!!

Kat

it felt brilliant!!!!!

i felt 'normal' and little

i did get a bit of vertigo, and wasn't really too sure how safe i was up there as my hubby had had rather a lot to drink!

i have told him we will have to practice in the bedroom before glastonbury in 3 weeks (- so i can have a soft landing on the bed if he drops me, before you start getting the wrong idea!)

daisy x

yeah yeah! Why not make the most of the situation lol

Kat

Ps: it is a fab photo hun, you look so happy!

I KNEW you'd do it.
I remember the first day we talked about on here. Doesn't seem long ago does it? Look at you now!
Well done to you and your proud hubby. xxx
Lovely photo. Congratulations.

Well done DD, what a gr8 feeling! well done. I have been wanting to do the same with my partner for years

Well lookey at you up there!! Don't you look the fab free one! Really great target to achieve Daisy, so proud of you.

My OH is a bit on the past it side to do concerts let alone have me on his shoulders but I may suggest we have a practice in the bedroom too. :p;):D:D

Daisy - Whoop whoop! What a view you must have had. Brilliant!

pmsl - that's a brilliant photo, well done you!!
We don't expect all the details of what you get up to in the bedroom but have fun! ;-)

Nice one Daisy. Great photo

well done daisy , you look amazing , and so beautifull , congrats xxx

Back