I did slip, badly i did

avisk, i dont think anyone was saying your being judgemental, where they?

its one of those things i think , some people either get it, or they dont, much in the same way that i cant understand why anyone would want to smoke, or take recreational drugs, its just part of lifes rich tapestry i suppose, if we all like the same things it would be a bit dull !

well not for me, my world would just be full of kebab shops, heavy metal and topless barmaids serving free Lager and peanuts.

but i expect id get bored of that eventually. ;-)

lol @ above!
No, Avisk, you're quite right. There's plenty things I have absolutely no interest in that I don't necessarily dislike or disapprove of.
"But each to their own - I am sure you think it is worth it" - Nope. I KNOW it's worth it.

I have 2 tatoo's - one on my foot with 3 flowers, 2 blue for my sons and a pink for my daughter plus some vines and scrolls and on my shoulder a pink lily with a hummingbird drinking from it.
I designed them both myself and love them and also the comments i get about them.

Of course i appreciate thay arent everyones cup of tea though and there is only the one on my foot visable most of the time.

Nemo - you need to have a good meal before you go next time, SW breakfast would be good - eggs, bacon, toms etc x x x

moomin, i did have a proper breakfast, bacon ,. scrambled eggs and fruit..but its a big tattoo..............the artwork hed drawn covered a full sheet of A3 paper before he started it on my arm.......... its no £20 bumble bee lol

Back