I did something naughty

PinkMantha

time to get focused
I'm at the zoo and just had southern fried chicken, I was worried about walking round the zoo all day and burning off very little Calorie intake that I have, poor excuse.....maybe, but I'm sticking with it xxx

Hi PM,

I guess if you fess up, then you have owned it and can move on. I am not a fried food person myself, so if I was going to add calories it'd have been ice cream.

I hope the day is nice where you are -- it is very windy here.

MM

The excuse isn't true though ;)

@Kimmie,

How have you been?

MM

Fine thanks hun u? On day 4 and been 100% lol. Also started Ann summers and became a rep :)

Feeling abit poorly today- cold and got a headache :(

Hummm -- I was going to click Like because I like the 4 days 100% and new Ann Summers Gig, but then I don't like the feeling poorly... I am so confused!

So, congrats on the first two, and my sympthy for the second two. I hope you feel better soon.

MM

:whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass:.Consider yourself punished...lol

@kimmie...

How's the diet going on. If I remember rightly you started in jan?

I myself was on day 4 today but had a blip and binged on toast this morning lol ended up throwing the rest of the loaf away (only 3/4 slices) am back on the wagon now!!

Yeah got to end of feb and blipped! Back on day 4 after messing about :(

In jan I started at 20stone and got sown to 18ish now 16.11 but every time I blip I end up staying around 17s not got any lower then 16.9 so far lol

I start Cambridge in jan 2010 at 23st5 so really should be maintaining now!!

now 16.11 Yay! This is fab.

I start Cambridge in jan 2010 at 23st5

OMG, Kimmie if I have done the math correctly you have lost my 12 year old daughter. She weighs 90 pounds and you have lost 92! This is amazing!

so really should be maintaining now!!

Kimmie -- There is no should've only what is.

What is -- is that you have lost 92 pounds! You are back on track and are going to lose even more. You may have had and will have some blips, but as long as you do not give up and quit: you'll get there! And, it'll be when it happens.

The Beck books tells you that studies show that losing the weight more slowly (averaging 1 to 2 pounds a week over all) seems to bode well for maintaining the loss.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

MM

Thanks hun, I've started cbt so hoping that will help x

Back