I did the BUNNY dance when...................

Daisy1966

Gold Member
Join in Ladies and Gents

I did the BUNNY dance when.......

I got into my dress for my daughters 18th birthday and when i got into my new 'next' jeans!!

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

I did the bunny dance when I got into my next size down work trousers last week, and today when I got into the 17's
:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Oh Oh Oh You all know when I did the bunny dance. It was last week when i got into my Jeans. I now have a pair the next size down hanging ready and waiting.

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::b unnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

I was going to be rude.....But nope i have thought better of it rofl :p

I saw that!!! pmsl xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I haven't done a bunny dance :cry:

Now i feel like the lard ar8e at the side of the dance floor watching you all have fun!!!

No bunny dance yet for me but first weigh in tomorrow so look out for one!

Hi Daisy 1966

Nope... no bunny dancing as yet from me either, except when my pharmacy allowed me to go back on LT.
Weigh in today so will let y'all know then.
In the meantime here's my banana dance :banana dancer: just for the hell of it! :p

9.5lbs off calls for....................

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

When i stood on the scales this morning to see ive dropped 3pounds in just three days!! :eek: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance:

Although it probably will go back on by the end of the day bt its not the point!!!! lol

When i stood on the scales this morning to see ive dropped 3pounds in just three days!! :eek: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance:

Although it probably will go back on by the end of the day bt its not the point!!!! lol

Indeed it's not Rachael! And that loss will spur you on through the rest of the day if not the week if it stays down every morning! Are you a daily weigher? Our losses were following a similar pattern until yours picked up again this last week, can I ask you if you have any idea why?

after the two weeks of losing only 2pounds the only thing ive changed really is im drinking more water probably and extra 1.5 litres or so, and also started having about 3 cups of peppermint tea (also read somewhere it helps weight loss and digestion) < must be whats done it, I havent done any exercise whats so ever and yes since last week ive been weighing myself a couple of times a day, i bought some new scales that are really accurate so i just cant help myself lol

I've been dyyyyiinng to bunny dance...

I did the bunny dance when I finished week 1 and lost 8.5lbs!!!!
:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: Whoop Whoop xxx

Back