I did the BUNNY dance when...................

I have to say though your dog is gorgeous!! soo cute xx

He is called Barry. He misses me scoffing all the time because he doesnt get titbits any more. Sits next to my boyfriend now, doesnt know i exist any more ha x

You gotta laugh on LT !! Nowt else to do pmsl xx

He is called Barry. He misses me scoffing all the time because he doesnt get titbits any more. Sits next to my boyfriend now, doesnt know i exist any more ha x

i have got 2 boxer dogs, mum and daughter, and am mad about them so much. they are my babies..:):):)
keep telling my hubby that i want another one but he keeps saying that 2 is enough :cry::cry:

Aww wanna be slim, maybe you could trick him? buy one thats very similar and just make sure they are not all in the same room at the same time men dont notice anything unless its naked or kicking a football lol xx

ha ha ha...that made me laugh coz you are so right :D:D
am keeping my fingers crossed for christmas if am good :p:p
xx

i have got 2 boxer dogs, mum and daughter, and am mad about them so much. they are my babies..:):):)
keep telling my hubby that i want another one but he keeps saying that 2 is enough :cry::cry:

Aww how fab! We love Barry to bits, really want another but not sure we could handle it. He is just recovering from a fractured leg so the last 8 weeks have been a nightmare, and 18 months ago he tore his achelies tendon! he is a handful! Dont think we could afford another now if we wanted to, his insurance has just gone up to £40 a month!

Daisy, your so right, my fella would probably fall for that! x

I think I'll do a bunny dance for my 2 week total of 15.5lbs!!!
:party0023::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Well done Moo, that's a stone in 2 weeks, wow!! That'll keep you bunnydancing til next week :D x

Well done Jen!! x x

I'm doing a bunny dance for ....

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

:stickdance: BMI under 40! :stickdance:

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Well done Jayneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee x x x x

Fantastic BMI 40 !!!

Woooohoo :woohoo:...I did a bunny dance today!!
Went to my doc's, they have been keeping an eye on my blood pressure and want me to start medication...well...my blood pressure is down and they were gobsmacked I'd already lost a stone....so no medication for me :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: and a banana dance for luck :banana dancer:

Great news Cheryl x x x

thats brilliant cheryl, well done.
:D:D

Well done Cheryl - bet you felt great! x

Back