I did the BUNNY dance when...................

This probably a stupid question but I see sts beside a few weigh ins can anyone tell me what this means thanks

I did the bunny dance when I realised I need to buy size 14's woohoo !!!!! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

I did the bunny dance as my tight jeans are now a bit loose! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

I did the bunny dance when the size 12 jeans I haven't fit in in years zipped up with ease, AND are even a bit loose! Bye bye muffin top!!! :)

What is the bunnydance and how do I do it or is it a metaphor for being happy and jumping up and down with glee. Excuse me im rather thick lately. No weight puns intended lol

What is the bunnydance and how do I do it or is it a metaphor for being happy and jumping up and down with glee. Excuse me im rather thick lately. No weight puns intended lol

The bunny dance is a celebration of a goal achieved. If you click on the smilie, then on more, you will find the bunnies and you can double click them to make a row of bunnies dancing its just a bit of fun really :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

I did the bunny dance today when my Sister in Law opened the door to me and she looked like this :eek: lol.....love it...:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Back