I did the BUNNY dance when...................

Well done Kerry.. Doesn't it feel great!! x x x

Enjoy your week off Daisy x x x x (but not too much though!! lol)

I dont like the traditional xmas foods that people over indulge in Su! I dont have a sweet tooth at all but I need to watch me white wine intake over the festive period pmsl xxx

I might join you on fb when you are a little tipsy.. That would be funny....

What are you doing for Xmas? Are you at home? With company? (like Brad if he is peed off with Angelina!! lol)

I will be there the day after Boxing Day.. Okay?

Then we can travel to Sandra for New Years Eve and watch her get drunk and dance with her crutches!! lol x x

Shall we just turn up and surprise her?

It will be like Daisy and Onslow in Keeping Up Appearances visiting Hyacinth!!! pmslllllll

And seeing as you are Daisy i suppose i had better get my string vest out and be Onslow!!!! x x

Shall I reserve you two guest suites? Or would you prefer to stay on the boat? The wine fridge isn't as big though Daisy!

Mmmmmmmmmmmm signed Hyacinth x

After the first bottle real Champagne is a waste! Cava is good but prosecco is even better!

Hey Sandra? you got any boat owning single male friends?? hehehe xxx

A couple, but got even more married ones who's wives don't like boating! What would you prefer, sail or motor boat?

I dont know the difference between boats but I know not to go near a married guy!! pmsl xxx

That's handy you don't know the difference Daisy.. Joe has a single mate with a dinghy if that's any good!!! pmsl x x x

So Brad said.......

Back