I did the most fun thing ever today :D

Isn't it the most fun thing ever to do ???
I did not think it would boost my confidence that much! I just want to see my belly get FIRM now! So I'm up bright and early before my 1-9 shift starts and I'm heading to the gym! Press-ups, sit ups, squats, medicine ball and exercise ball... Im coming for you!!!!!!!!! xxx

I now have two dresses that I try on every Friday after my weigh-in - one that fits, but it's fun to see it getting looser and looser, and one that doesn't fit yet, but I manage to wedge the zipper up a little higher every week...

You were right, teddybear, this is the best incentive ever!

I pull my jeans out every weekend to see how they fit. They are now fine on the waist and just a bit tight on the thighs. A few more weeks and I'm hoping that they will glide on, then I can take them in at the waist properly.

Congratulations! Looking lovely by the way, I hope you get to wear you want to be :scale:

Congratulations! Looking lovely by the way, I hope you get to wear you want to be :scale:

Aww thank you!!!!! Well Im nearly-ish there now :D
Ive just over a stone to go! So I'm hoping please God that I'll be done by the 7th of December (14th is the very last day that I will do it until as I want to be finished refeed by 21st lol)
Are you new??? How are you finding it? xxx

Aww thank you!!!!! Well Im nearly-ish there now :D
Ive just over a stone to go! So I'm hoping please God that I'll be done by the 7th of December (14th is the very last day that I will do it until as I want to be finished refeed by 21st lol)
Are you new??? How are you finding it? xxx

Good! I have a long way to go yet, only on day 3.
I hope you reach your goal:)
Yes, I'm new to both Lipotrim and this forum, finding everyone very helpful and Lipotrim is honestly great! Thanks for asking xxx

I bought a new pair of cords in a lovely claret colour in the asda sale today and I'm worried about trying them on because they are a size 12 and if they don't fit I'll be devastated :(

I'm having the same dilemma. I've had to start taking my jeans in at the waist as they are loose at the back and gape, but I daren't buy any more as I'm convinced I'm not any smaller so will be gutted if something didn't fit. It's odd how we sometimes struggle to adjust to life in our new bodies isn't it?

I'm having the same dilemma. I've had to start taking my jeans in at the waist as they are loose at the back and gape, but I daren't buy any more as I'm convinced I'm not any smaller so will be gutted if something didn't fit. It's odd how we sometimes struggle to adjust to life in our new bodies isn't it?

I just tried them on and they fit hoorah! They are better than I thought because they are like cord leggings jeans type things with quite a bit of stretch. I tried them this morning, I figured this would be when I would be at my lightest. Now I'm not sure whether to take them back for a size 10 which I think will be a little tight right now but in a couple of weeks when I lose the last half a stone the 12s will be too big. Decisions decisions.

You're spot on with the struggling to adjust to our new bodies Kuromi, I can't really see the weight loss most of the time, my clothes are loose and some too big, but I'm yet to 'feel' slimmer. My boyfriend said to me on Friday that I looked like I'd lost a lot. He hadn't seen me for a week.

I wonder how long it takes for your mind to adjust to your body when you've lost weight? I don't want to be slim but thinking I am still fat!!

I do t know, maybe it takes months for us to adjust. I dont feel any different either despite the fact my jean are looser as I'm convinced it's all a mean trick and that I'll be too big for them again within a few weeks.

Girls will ye stop!!!!!!! Someone told me yesterday I had some kind of body dysmorphia haha!
I dont feel any skinnier, infact all last week I felt like a big whale! And thats when everyone suddenly started commenting on my weight-loss, I'm like 'are you for real??' I see two chins when I look in the mirror yet my size 12 jeans are now starting to get hangy around my bum/thigh area and I cant ever imagine in a billion years fitting into size 10s!
I cant figure out if my body is skinny yet cause I still feel fat ! I actually feel fatter now than what I did 4 weeks ago which is strange because Ive lost a stone since then!!! xxx

You are not a lardy lump! Be nice to yourself Kuromi, you've done so well. Its bad enough when other people call names so treat yourself with the respect you deserve, you wouldn't call anyone else a cruel name so why do it to yourself. Your a strong, determined and resourceful woman. Give yourself some credit and take it easy :nono:

That's very nice of you, but I do feel that way as I feel all bloated and like a water balloon. Hoping that subsides now I've got my medication to stop my period again. It's getting a bit much now.

This thread is so inspiring..thank you. I am just on day 5 Lt and feeling weak...this read has been a real pick me up :) You all have done amazing doing Lt for so long with fab weight losses. I am now looking forward to checking out my wardrobe & my pre-pregnancy clothes in about a month and hoping for a lovely surprise :D

This thread is so inspiring..thank you. I am just on day 5 Lt and feeling weak...this read has been a real pick me up :) You all have done amazing doing Lt for so long with fab weight losses. I am now looking forward to checking out my wardrobe & my pre-pregnancy clothes in about a month and hoping for a lovely surprise :D

The difference in one month will astound you !!!!!!!!!!
I cant believe Im coming towards the end of my LT journey haha! Excited/Nervous at the thought of starting to eat eekkkk xxx

I didn't take photos when I started as I actually felt embarrassed, but I strongly suggest you do as a few weeks on when you do a side by side comparison the difference is obvious but seeing yourself everyday means you can't always see a big change without something to remind you what you looked like at the beginning.

I cannot wait to go thru my wardrobe and do this...

Hey All!!!

So weighed in this morning and very delighted to have 11 lb off :D:D:D

So motivated for this week now! And as I ended last week with 3 strawberry shakes left over that I just couldn't face - I got a little lecture from the pharmacist, so decided to try the Flapjacks this week. So I am home with 7 Flapjacks, 7 Vanilla & 7 Chocolate shakes! Feeling very positive about this week

Had a wee thought..... As the pharmacist gives me my shakes etc in a specific "Lipotrim" carrier bag that, lets face it, I'm not going to be using as a Bag for Life for my weekly grocery shop :D I was thinking of filling it with 11lb of something...... Think it would be cool to fill the bag each week with the weight I lose so I can feel in real terms what I have lost so far!!!

Any suggestions as to what I could use to fill it????

Back