I did the most stupid thing...

Sunshine Singer

Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic
This morning I managed to spill my cd porridge, straight out of the microwave, all down my leg. It was really awful. I'm burnt, blistered, sore and on very strong painkillers. Think I'll be in the land of nod for most of the day. Feeling reaaly sick. :(

Last edited:
Hope your ok. I think it would probably be best if you rest today! Take care x x

Ouch!
Poor you!
And there was feeling sorry for myself as I'd broken my favourite (disney Tinkerbell) mug full of my brekkie (hot vanilla)

I am now grateful that I didn't spill down myself.

Hope that you heal quickly, Did they give you some Silver nitrate cream (it's called Flamazine!) k for the blisters? it's good for speeding up healing and reducing any potential scarring. I'm not sure if you can buy it over the counter now, but my guess is that it's a bit expensive, so you might wanna get your doc to write a script for it!

Oh God! That's awful. Take it easy now.
Lynne
x

Ouch!!!!! Sounds really stupid but the best thing for burns is washing up liquid. Dunno why but it does soothe it, heals it quicker and stops it blistering so much!

Hope it gets better soon x

Aww Sunshine <<big hugs>> hope you're okay. Burns are so, so painful. xxx

Noooo.... that's awful. Sore leg and no porridge! Big hugs Sunshine.

xxx

Thanks everyone. what an awful day. one little mistake with huge results!

slept mostly, burns look hideous, i'll live,

thanks for your posts. they've cheered me up xxx

Hope you're feeling a bit better this evening. Have the tablets helped the pain?

ouch that sounds really painful, hope you heal really quickly

silver nitrate? i really hope thats not what they use. the nurse used it on my wee girl for overgranulation around her peg stoma, the stick crumbled and her stomach was burnt ( from under her ribs to top of nappy ) and she now has 2 holes in her right buttock where it ate the flesh away

Back