I do love WW

Starlight

Gold Member
Having been on the vlcd merry go round for ages I reluctantly returned to WW. Best move ever!!!! Lost 6lbs this week!! Can't believe I lost that with what I ate. I love WW x

I used to do SW years ago but losses were always slow but i found with WW, nothing is forbidden so it makes me more motivated! It teaches you the right attitude to have with food so i love it too :)

That's fab, congrats.
I prefer ww to previous 'diets' I've done :)

Totally agree. I have done VLCDs in the past, but been unable to stay focused after 9/10 weeks and always seem to put most of the weight lost back on. I know it is different for everybody, but WW gives me the freedom to enjoy what I want, I lost 2lb this week, but not felt deprived once :)

I'm in my second week and finding this diet soooo family friendly. Nothing is forbidden so I can have a treat whilst having our family movie and just adapt out meals to suit me and them!! Love it!!!

It is good, my main problem is wavering motivation! Some days I can live with squeezing into a 12 and others I'm desperate to lose the last stone.

Good luck everyone! :)

Having been on the vlcd merry go round for ages I reluctantly returned to WW. Best move ever!!!! Lost 6lbs this week!! Can't believe I lost that with what I ate. I love WW x

Well done Sandy:happy096:

Back