Extra Easy Days I do understand but then again dont?

Pinknails2012

Gold Member
Can someone explain what im supossed to eat in a typical day?
I used to not have breakfast but i know i need to but i dont like bread and wheat type things but i wouldnt mind some healthy breakfast cereal with my skimmed milk allowance which i will also use for tea.
I read on the back of cereals that its lots of carbs and sugar in most cereal?
is boiled eggs okay aswell i thought the yolk was fat?
im so used to low carbs and now i read all ths stuff with sugar and carbs and im just confused can someone explain to me how i lose weight on this :(

Carbs, sugar, fat, calories...SW has done all the hard work for you, so you don't have to worry about any of those things. Just follow the plan and all of those things will take care of themselves.

Look at the healthy extra b list to choose a cereal. You are only having a measured amount of this. Carbs are filling and not pure evil.

Eggs are free - again they are very filling. I tend to have eggs with mushroom done in fry lighoral my third super free.

You lose weight because when you follow the plan you shouldn't be hungry for snacks on high calorie foods and the total calorie consumption is quite low.

Good luck

Eggs are good for you. The egg white contains most (but not all) of the protein in an egg, but all the vitamins and minerals are contained in the yolk. Egg yolk is an important source of Vitamin D and Choline. And yes, the yolks do contain all the fat in an egg, but then some fat is essential. Without fat you can't absorb certain vitamins.

Some cereals are very high in sugar, but if you choose from the SW list you won't be having those anyway. Carbohydrates are also an essential food group.

eggs are a staple brekkie in our house we go through around 2 dozen a week ham egg and mushrooms poached eggs on toast egg beans n tomatoes if your on ee dont forget the 1/3 superfree thats v important as it reduces the calorie content of your meal without having to think about it :)

Back