I do want to lose weight

Snozzberry

but I just don't seem to want it enough.

Why am I incapable of sticking to 20 points a day? :(

Its a hard question and its even harder to get deep inside your own head and emotions to figure out why you '''cant''' do it.

Food for many is a friend,comfort,bordem beater,enjoyable...........
But being overweight isnt any of these

SO what you have to do is be really hard on yourself and say do I want to be 10 stone something at christmas or 14 stone something or even BETTER Do I want to lose and gain 7 lbs over and over for the next 6 months only to end up where I started.

We most of us have yoyoed and its not usually through greed its a long learned habit that can be broken and the only person who can break it is you.

EXCUSES Oh theres many
1 I cant afford to do ww...
I am alone with 3 children with little money Im doing this .
2 I cant exercise because....
I exercise and I was unfit as you get I was 17st 4lb and 5ft 2 aged 40,walk you dont have to be going anywhere the only place your going is to slimdom?
3 I '''need'' chocolate,chips pizza crisps,takeaways ........
you can just learn to have them in your 20 points a day save some each day for that weekend treat
4 But so and so stops me doesnt support me..
Im alone on my ww journey,as in life we are all alone I have no real support no one asks how I do each week unless I say..........apart from so many lovely empathtic people here --- So you have support us

The list can go on and on a on BUT its excuses I have lost and gained 14+ stone in 5 years in 2-3 stones and my regret is none now as each thing we do is a lesson for out future........

You can do this its hard at times easy at other times but just 1lbs off a week will have 4 stone off a year ;)
You deserve to be the person you feel comfortable in so why not write down how you feel and keep a diary to do this for the very last time ? xxx

Thanks hun, I think I will start a blog, even if I'm the only one who ever looks at it.

I walked most of the way to work today to try to mitigate some damage. I would have walked all the way but my ankle started hurting and there was no way I'd have made it in on time if I carried on so I jumped on a bus. Still 3 out of 5 miles isn't too bad :)

Well done just start small and work to a regular exercise plan, you walked quiet far a mile 3 times a week would be good at first

I'd write a diary more people will see it and I'll pop by and support you

Good on you for starting and by Christmas you could be near goal ;) xx

Yes start a diary. I find it helpful to get down how I am feeling and what struggles I am having - we all have them at times. And people will help and support you.

I think you really have to want to lose weight, your head has to be in the right place and dont give up. You have to want to be slim more than you want to eat the food and accept the fact that there will be times that are more difficult than others but the desire to be slim can get you there in the end

It's not something any of us can really help with. You will know when you REALLY do want to do it. It took me years of umming and aaahing on many different things but one day - and not for any real reason - I decided that I didn't just want to loose weight, I NEEDED to and that made it an entirely different ball-game.

If I was you I'd note down all the reasons you want to loose weight and keep it somewhere and any time you feel you might go over your points or struggle look at it. I use old v new pictures of me for that.

Back