I don't belieeeeeve it!

wannabslim

Gold Member
Ok gang so heres what I dont believe:

Having been calorie counting for a fair while, I had been stuck at around 13 st. 5/6 and seemingly reached a plateau. I weighed myself yesterday morning and this morning, and both days my weight had jumped back to 13st 7, and was feeling very disheartened. In fact this is what has led to me wanting to get back onto CD which I have done today.

Now what I find unbelievable is this....
This morning my weight was 13st 7, I had scrambled eggs on toast for brekkie and a few hours later had decided to restart CD. So I didnt have lunch (to counteract my brekkie) and plan to have a shake in a minute. I have drunk 2 litres of water too......

I JUST GOT ON THE SCALES AND THEY ARE ALREADY DOWN TO 13.4!!!

I cant believe that in a day my weight has fallen to this mark already. Not sure if its due to water (i have been quite bad at drinking enough recently so maybe I was retaining and now that I am drinking lots it has cleared the retention) or what, but I am blimming pleased! Especially cos normally I weigh MORE at the end of the day NOT less.

This has given me the enthusiasm boost I need to get excited about going back on CD, and am really chuffed! Long may it continue :D

Did anyone else find this happened to them?? xxx

Yay! That should keep you motivated! :D
I've only had it where I weigh about 1lb less in the evening but never that much!

xxx

Yep! I'm usually a daily weigher but this week I'm going to try and leave it until Saturday and see how I get on!

Hiya hun, good to have you back and what a boost to your restart on CD!!

Good luck.

Gxx

Thanks Porgeous- and can I just say WOW!!! Your pics are amazing hun, well done, you look fab! xx

Thanks! You've done it before and can already see the lbs will be melting away and you'll be at goal in no time!!

See you in brum!

Gx

Inspiring restart but do not try to weigh every day if you can and always in the morning after a pee, before a drink and wearing (or in the buff) the same stuff; otherwise the results could be a bit erratic. I suffer with water retention and weighing daily as I tried to do at the beginning was giving me mixed messages and can be disheartening. Good luck.

Thanks hun! In general I try to only weigh once in between weekly WIs just so i know sorta what to expect at the end of the week- altho for the first couple of weeks I may well hop on a bit more as I find it helps with my motivation! But after that back to normal once/twice a week i promise! Like you its always first thing after a trip to the loo in the nuddy :) thanks for the advice! xxx

Back