• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I dont believe it....!!!

Sez

has started again!!
:) You might remember that just two weeks ago I posted about how I had bought some new (cheap) clothes in Matalan, as a treat. They were too tight, could barely breathe I think I said of the cropped denims.

Well, last night I tried on the crops and they fit perfectly, if a little loose on the waist, and the two tops are exactly right!! how chuffed am I ?

I am thinking of posting some photos soon, just to give myself a push as despite this joy I still feel low at the thought of another umpteen months of LL......

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done you .. that is FANTASTIC!! You must be incredibly chuffed with yourself and rightly so!!

katie_oxo

Silver Member
That's great news Sarah - bet you feel brilliant now and deservedly so :)

I've just had a clear out of my wardrobe and put all the things that are too big for me to one side ready for the charity shop ---- my wardrobe now has room in it!

Cath

AmandaJayne

Trainee Maintainer
Just read your post Sez, it's great to hear about the shrinking you!

I'm just getting clothes ready to visit friends and relatives in Wales next week and while I STILL can't decide what to take, but this time it's because I have so much lovely stuff to chose from! In the past, I have just chosen black trousers and tops which cover everything - packing took a few minutes.

In another couple of weeks those crop denims will be TOO BIG and you'll have to get smaller ones hahaha!

thanks for all this thread girls it really motivates me to keep going, I find Sundaya are going to be very tricky for me as everyone is home and I dont know if its just me but they seem to be eating all the time! I have onlybeen at it a week so a bit soon for discarded too big clothes so it is great to hear form people who have discovered a slimmer self! its given me a bit of an idea I might buy a few not too expensive items in smaller sizes and use them to measure how much Ive shrunk. Very motivational.
Well done all you 'losers' out there. LOL
X c