I dont believe it....!!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Sez, 1 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

:) You might remember that just two weeks ago I posted about how I had bought some new (cheap) clothes in Matalan, as a treat. They were too tight, could barely breathe I think I said of the cropped denims.

Well, last night I tried on the crops and they fit perfectly, if a little loose on the waist, and the two tops are exactly right!! how chuffed am I ?

I am thinking of posting some photos soon, just to give myself a push as despite this joy I still feel low at the thought of another umpteen months of LL......
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WannaBeSlim

WannaBeSlim Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Well done you .. that is FANTASTIC!! You must be incredibly chuffed with yourself and rightly so!!
  4. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

That's great news Sarah - bet you feel brilliant now and deservedly so :)

I've just had a clear out of my wardrobe and put all the things that are too big for me to one side ready for the charity shop ---- my wardrobe now has room in it!

5. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

Just read your post Sez, it's great to hear about the shrinking you!

I'm just getting clothes ready to visit friends and relatives in Wales next week and while I STILL can't decide what to take, but this time it's because I have so much lovely stuff to chose from! In the past, I have just chosen black trousers and tops which cover everything - packing took a few minutes.

In another couple of weeks those crop denims will be TOO BIG and you'll have to get smaller ones hahaha!
  6. Pixie

Pixie Silver Member

:eek: ACE!
    Skinny Sarah eh?
  7. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Feels good dont it!
  8. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Yahoo! Well done, must feel fab!! Keep it up & soon you'll need a new pair & hw fab will THAT be eh!!
  9. Heaven can wait

Heaven can wait Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Lighter Life Total
    thanks for all this thread girls it really motivates me to keep going, I find Sundaya are going to be very tricky for me as everyone is home and I dont know if its just me but they seem to be eating all the time! I have onlybeen at it a week so a bit soon for discarded too big clothes so it is great to hear form people who have discovered a slimmer self! its given me a bit of an idea I might buy a few not too expensive items in smaller sizes and use them to measure how much Ive shrunk. Very motivational.
    Well done all you 'losers' out there. LOL
    X c
  10. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Bit of this bit of that
    well done!

wear them lots they will be too big in no time!

11. AngieBabie

AngieBabie Silver Member

Lighter Life/Cambridge
    Great! You just can't beat that feeling can you! Angela x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.