i dont feel tired!!!!

garcia24

The Big Shake House
Hi All,

Ok Ok its only my first day and possible for it to all be in my head but i went out last night (staying away from all temptations to eat or drink) but felt that i had lots and lots of energy to dance the night away was drinking lots of water and didnt feel like i needed to sit done and normally but the end of the night i would be lets go home but last night im lets stay dance some more, my friends commented that i may of been on drugs as they have never seen me with such energy

garcia24 x

Hi Garcia24,
It's great that you had soo much energy last night and also that you resisted temptations. All this could be down to your new frame of mind. You must feel very positive about this diet and in turn this reflects in your mood. Long may you remain this energetic!!
Good luck.
xx

thank you so much for the reply

you may infact be true.
ive just been walking around town, something to ocupy my time and i have felt that i feel better in myself

garcia24 x

Thats great hun, Hold on to the feeling. Maybe write it down and if there are ever any days when you are not feeling as good as you are today then you can read through it for inspiration!!
xx

that sounds like a plan, im trying to get my mind in a place that will allow me to drink more water, the funny thing is that im not so much having issues with the not eating its the trying to drink lots of water, at the mo i feel like my body doesnt what to take it anymore

xx

Back