I dont feel very well :-(

Cham Pers

size 8 by July
My throat is so sore i can hardly swallow. Came on during the night and today i feel so ill can hardly stay awake :-( goung back to bed now bye for now peeps x

aww cham :( bless you!! get some rest, make sure you still drink plenty and i hope you feel a bit better later. Its scary being ill on LT!! cant even take any vit c :( hugs chick xx

hope you feeling better when you wake:) today i started the lt tfr and already my head is hurting so bad. hopefully it will pass in a couple of days. take care x

Oh no Cham I'm so sorry your feeling so poorly. I really hope you feel better after your sleep - remember we're all here for you!

Rest up and tc X

hope you feel better soon cham!drink plenty of hot tea to soothe your throat and get plenty of rest!
xxx

Aww hun, as I just said - YOU NEED A SHAKE!! not a physical one, a drink one! you wont get better otherwise.. i know you dont feel like one but maybe do half of one??? your body needs it to get better...

Hope you feel better soon hun, gargle with salt water if you can as it wil ease your throat in the absence of medicine :(

get well soon xxx

Donna is spot on with that advice, as usual.
Hope you feel better soon, Cham Pers - there's a lot of it about at the mo without TOTM and TFR! Feel free to be very sorry for yourself and stay in bed. ;)

Back