I dont get it

Keilaani

I'm in ketosis (tested with a stick) but I'm really hungry :-( and feel like sticking my face in the fridge. Someone gimme a slap please....x

I don't get it either, but I always put that down to my weight and general lack of appeal to the fairer sex. :D

It's still early days, your body is telling you it's hungry not because you are but more likely because it's used to eating. The fact you're posting that at lunch time proves it :p

I sometimes find weekends hard because I don't have work to occupy me. So I try to fill my weekends with things like general house chores, walks, swimming, cinema, xbox etc

Thanks hun, did some housework and took the mutt for a walk. Never been a gamer but my daughter's Xbox is sitting there gathering dust. Guess I could give it a try! x

I'm in 2 minds about buying a kinect and an exercise game. In theory sounds great, but the idea of me exercising with a camera pointing at me the whole time is a tad off putting

Get out in the sunshine and prune something - hacking down a tree takes your mind of grub I tell ya!!

Hi Keiloanni, how are you getting on today? Hope ur feeling stronger, u can do this, Im down to 13 7 thrilled to bits. Roll on Wednesday weigh in

Ava
xxx

It can take a few days to feel the effects for Ketosis, I think it took me a week for the hunger to go away so stay strong and you will be there before you know it

AvaGardner said:
Hi Keiloanni, how are you getting on today? Hope ur feeling stronger, u can do this, Im down to 13 7 thrilled to bits. Roll on Wednesday weigh in

Ava
xxx

Hi chick,

Feel sick and can't face the shakes today. I know I've got to have them, just keep putting it off! Well done on your loss that's fabulous! I'd walk around naked if I was 13.7 lol x

Hi Keilaani, sometimes you can want food mentally but not physically? So it may not be that you are hungry just that you would like to eat if that makes sense? :p

I'm exactly the same Keelaani - I miss food massively! Told my hubby I felt like I was in mourning cos there's something missing from my lafe and he looked at me like I was nuts! That's how I feel though..Just had to sit thru my little boy (not) eating chicken nuggets, chips and beans whilst I sipped my water...bad times!!

I was absolutely starving all the way until day 8! I now don't even feel the need for my shakes which is so odd for me! Saturday, I had my first shake at 10am and my second one at 5pm and my last one at 9.30pm! I think it's down to the fact that I am keeping myself busy, I think that is the only way to take your mind off it or if you aren't at work, go sleep!! ;)

I hold out hope! I don't feel hungry enough for the shakes I'm just missing putting things in my mouth lol. Have finished Uni for the year now and don't go back til September so I'm gonna be climbing the walls with boredom soon x

Back