I don't know how, but I did .....

Nat

lose a pound!! after my blow out over the bank holiday weekend, to say i was shocked is an understatement! Obviously i am very very happy and pleased, but i realise that i must pull my socks up and get on with this properly again, so as of yesteray am on ss until my holiday in 3 weeks, wish me luck!!:bliss::bliss:

Carol, how did you to today??

Well done x

well done xx

well done and good luck!

lose a pound!! after my blow out over the bank holiday weekend, to say i was shocked is an understatement! Obviously i am very very happy and pleased, but i realise that i must pull my socks up and get on with this properly again, so as of yesteray am on ss until my holiday in 3 weeks, wish me luck!!:bliss::bliss:

Carol, how did you to today??

Well done!

That's great! Well done on your loss, and good luck getting back on it for the next 3 weeks - you'll do great!

:character00238::character00238::character00238:

L xx

thanks girls, am keeping those socks pulled up!!!!

Fantastic, well done! xx

Well done! 3 weeks will fly by if you've got a holiday to look forward too. Good luck ss'in! x

Hi Nat, delighted that you managed to lose, well done :)

Well in Nat, keep it up and 3 weeks will fly by. Just think how nice you will look in your outfit. Well done.
carol x

thanks carol, doesn't seem like you did too much harm either, let's see how much we can get off next week xxx

Hi Nat,

Just thought I would sell well done and help you heave those socks up!! I had a slightly naughtly bank hols too and I just noticed we're at similar stages of the diet and guess what?! I'm going on hols in 3
weeks too so I'm offering my support, as my socks are being pulled up too!

:party0049::party0049:hey roosters, thanks for the support, we'll keep our socks up together and see what we can shift for our hols!!

Excellent Job,fair Play To You,
Elaine X

Back