I don't know what I'd do without you guys...

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Lozzy Gozzy, 27 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Lozzy Gozzy

Lozzy Gozzy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.96%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting <3
    Your the only ones in my world that understand how I feel and think and know what it's like to be like this and go through so much... no-one else does...

I just wanted to say thankyou to you all, I seriously don't know what I'd do without your support, because I can't get it from anywhere else... all my family just make fun of me and don't take me seriously and think it's silly that I need to lose weight...

So yeah, you're all amazing! Each and every one of you... don't ever forget that! :)

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

I agree with the above Lozzyyyyyy!!:D:D xx

4. Meltdown

Meltdown Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    7st8lb(41.41%)
    Diet:
    CC/healthy eating
    Are you ok Lozzy Gozzy? No one can understand what it's like to be overweight, unless they've been there themselves. That's awful that your family make fun of you - keep your chin up.
    x

5. Lozzy Gozzy

Lozzy Gozzy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.96%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting <3
    I just wanted to let all you lovely people know how amazing you are!! :p and how much I appreciate you all in my life! :)

They don't so much as make fun, but things like...

Saying I don't need to lose weight
    Purposefully eating rubbish around me and rubbing it in
    Laughing at things I do, like writing out lists of reasons to stay motivated to lose weight
    Just not generally supportive really! :p lol

If you get me?? You're right though, it's strange how no-one will ever understand what it's like unless they've been overweight themselves, it's a completely different world...

Is everything still going amazingly well for you meltdown?? :)

x

6. gonnagetslim

gonnagetslim size 14 here I come

Start Weight:
    22st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    8st11lb(38.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I agree Lozzy,,,noone will ever understand how we feel unless been here themselfs. I love having this place to talk about how I feel, cos it gets on everyones nerves me going on about dieting all the time LOL xx

7. Bumblebum

Bumblebum Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Gonnagetslim just said pretty much word for word what I was going to say!:D

As supportive as my OH is, even he gets mightily hacked off at times when I go on (and on and on!) about dieting.

Its nice to have a community of people that actually understand what I'm going through and thinking.

Bumblebum
    x

8. Meltdown

Meltdown Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    7st8lb(41.41%)
    Diet:
    CC/healthy eating
    Yes - I'm just 3lbs off target. Can't quite believe it. 10 years ago I was this weight and then my life unravelled big time and I ate too much and drank too much - I was a complete comfort eater/wine drinker. This year, I decided to lose weight for myself. I couldn't have done it without this place though. It's been so good to know I'm not on my own, other people know just how I am feeling and that just because I have a bad day, it doesn't mean I am a failure.

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.