I don't know what I'd do without you guys...

Lozzy Gozzy

Silver Member
Your the only ones in my world that understand how I feel and think and know what it's like to be like this and go through so much... no-one else does...

I just wanted to say thankyou to you all, I seriously don't know what I'd do without your support, because I can't get it from anywhere else... all my family just make fun of me and don't take me seriously and think it's silly that I need to lose weight...

So yeah, you're all amazing! Each and every one of you... don't ever forget that! :)

Your the only ones in my world that understand how I feel and think and know what it's like to be like this and go through so much... no-one else does...

I just wanted to say thankyou to you all, I seriously don't know what I'd do without your support, because I can't get it from anywhere else... all my family just make fun of me and don't take me seriously and think it's silly that I need to lose weight...

So yeah, you're all amazing! Each and every one of you... don't ever forget that! :)
I agree with the above Lozzyyyyyy!!:D:D xx

Are you ok Lozzy Gozzy? No one can understand what it's like to be overweight, unless they've been there themselves. That's awful that your family make fun of you - keep your chin up.
x

Are you ok Lozzy Gozzy? No one can understand what it's like to be overweight, unless they've been there themselves. That's awful that your family make fun of you - keep your chin up.
x

I just wanted to let all you lovely people know how amazing you are!! :p and how much I appreciate you all in my life! :)

They don't so much as make fun, but things like...

Saying I don't need to lose weight
Purposefully eating rubbish around me and rubbing it in
Laughing at things I do, like writing out lists of reasons to stay motivated to lose weight
Just not generally supportive really! :p lol

If you get me?? You're right though, it's strange how no-one will ever understand what it's like unless they've been overweight themselves, it's a completely different world...

Is everything still going amazingly well for you meltdown?? :)

x

I agree Lozzy,,,noone will ever understand how we feel unless been here themselfs. I love having this place to talk about how I feel, cos it gets on everyones nerves me going on about dieting all the time LOL xx

Gonnagetslim just said pretty much word for word what I was going to say!:D

As supportive as my OH is, even he gets mightily hacked off at times when I go on (and on and on!) about dieting.

Its nice to have a community of people that actually understand what I'm going through and thinking.

Bumblebum
x

Is everything still going amazingly well for you meltdown?? :)

x

Yes - I'm just 3lbs off target. Can't quite believe it. 10 years ago I was this weight and then my life unravelled big time and I ate too much and drank too much - I was a complete comfort eater/wine drinker. This year, I decided to lose weight for myself. I couldn't have done it without this place though. It's been so good to know I'm not on my own, other people know just how I am feeling and that just because I have a bad day, it doesn't mean I am a failure.

xx

Back