I don't know what to do

Ricepop

I'm thinking of starting CD again - it will be the 3rd time.

The first time I did it was a couple of months before my wedding in December 2006, I lost 2 stone in 9 weeks which I loved and felt amazing on my wedding day.

After my honeymoon I tried again but I couldn't stick to it and gave up.

Last summer I tried again and think I only managed 3 weeks. I got quite panicky emotionally and thought I was going to go mad cause I wanted to eat so badly.

I'm now up to 12st 9lbs (at 5ft 3) and feel enourmous - I know to some I'm not but it's how you feel yourself isn't it!

I know I have a problem with food, I'm greedy and can't seem to control how much food I eat - which is why this diet is good for me - all or nothing rather than 'being good'.

I'm also lazy in so much I'm rubbish at planning meals and when I get home from work I'm sooooo tired I can't be bothered to cook.

I think my Husband my be annoyed with me if I say I want to start again, but on the other hand he doesn't mind what I do as long as I stick to it - which is understandable!!!!!

I don't really know what to do. I want to be on the diet because it gives you quick results and I feel happy with that. I'm worried that I'll feel out of control again and because I don't have the focus of my wedding I won't succeed again. I do have a friends wedding in July though.

Oh goodness what shall I do????

Anyone's thoughts will be gratefully appreciated

Gemxxxxxx :wave_cry:

Hello Ricepop,
Pick and choose the plan that will be best for Ricepop. You can do this, you are worth the effort. Best of luck in reaching your goal!

I do prefer SS as it's rigid and that's better for me, if I have to think about what to eat then I lose the plot!!!!!!

Ahhhhhh

Gemx

Thanks for the reputation comment - whoever that was!!! - but we can't afford a holiday!!!
Thanks anyway!

I do prefer SS as it's rigid and that's better for me, if I have to think about what to eat then I lose the plot!!!!!!

Ahhhhhh

Gemx

I know what you mean exactly there, the strange thing is, that while on CD I have planned my family's meals and shopped accordingly for each week - no idea why I can't do it normally :rolleyes:

Good luck with whatever you decide to do Ricepop. :D

You're good! there's no way I'd be able to shop and cook for a family whilst doing CD, my husband can sort himself out which is a bonus for me!

Gemx

Yeah, me too - shopping and family meals/snacks all done by me. If I shop for myself i'll sneak white choc with strawberry bits into the basket, oh and eat a whole packet of scones, with butter and cheese................then........ok you get the idea.
SS for me so i don't get distracted.
My friend is interested in SS+ which sounds good if you want to eat with the family.

A CDC will be along in a bit and can give you some great advice.
x

A CDC will be along in a bit and can give you some great advice.

I do hope so x

i'd say def do ss u know it works and then work through the plans. thats what i plan to do once i get to a weight im happy weight. I would hate to start putting back on weight i lost so going to have to be strict

Hi Ricepop

The decision to CD or not to CD has to come from you.
We can all help you on here as far as support goes but you need to make this particular decision for yourself.

One persons weight loss plan differs from another. It truly is a personal thing. If SS is right, then its right. If you struggle, go to SS+ plan with food.

You KNOW its worth it, and have done it before so therefore you CAN do it again

Good luck in your decision
X

Back