I don't know what to do

Ricepop

I'm thinking of starting CD again - it will be the 3rd time.

The first time I did it was a couple of months before my wedding in December 2006, I lost 2 stone in 9 weeks which I loved and felt amazing on my wedding day.

After my honeymoon I tried again but I couldn't stick to it and gave up.

Last summer I tried again and think I only managed 3 weeks. I got quite panicky emotionally and thought I was going to go mad cause I wanted to eat so badly.

I'm now up to 12st 9lbs (at 5ft 3) and feel enourmous - I know to some I'm not but it's how you feel yourself isn't it!

I know I have a problem with food, I'm greedy and can't seem to control how much food I eat - which is why this diet is good for me - all or nothing rather than 'being good'.

I'm also lazy in so much I'm rubbish at planning meals and when I get home from work I'm sooooo tired I can't be bothered to cook.

I think my Husband my be annoyed with me if I say I want to start again, but on the other hand he doesn't mind what I do as long as I stick to it - which is understandable!!!!!

I don't really know what to do. I want to be on the diet because it gives you quick results and I feel happy with that. I'm worried that I'll feel out of control again and because I don't have the focus of my wedding I won't succeed again. I do have a friends wedding in July though.

Oh goodness what shall I do????

Anyone's thoughts will be gratefully appreciated

Gemx

I am just starting again and I am at day10, its not been easy and has taken me a year of constant restarts to get this far again. Like you I found the first time really easy and I reached goal within 2 months, it seems you only get one easy chance with this diet and if you fail then it hard going.
The only advice I can offer is keep at it and you will make it, its just up to you how long the road will be.
I am sorry if this sounds dismal but its not an easy road to take, some make it without any problems others struggle.
Good Luck and keep posting for support it does help to share problems and coming on here has stopped me eating many times.

Hiya,
I lost weight last year and put it all back on again. After goodness knows how many unsuccessful restarts and attempts at weight watchers and various other diets. I've finally managed to stick to this for 5 weeks now and I'm not 'going to do it this time' I AM doing it this time. It's not easy and I'm not losing as quickly as I did first time...probably because I'm being a bit more 'flexible' with my food choices in my 790 meal. I'm doing what works for me though. I think what had helped me do this is that I have my hubby and a friend doing this with me and I have a different CDC this time.

All I can say is try try try again and eventually you will manage to do it. Good Luck.

Tx

Back