i dont like fruit

In regards to the banana's and grape thing I mentioned earlier, I just remember reading a thread (TBH dont know if it was on here or somewhere else) and they said that even though they are free, you still cant have too many of them. Although I suppose you need a bit of EVERYTHING in moderation.

I understand why juiced fruit is syned whereas normal fruit isnt. Thanks.

It doesn't make sense.

I have 2 banana's, 2 mullerlights and my HEA as a smoothie for breakfast. Technically that is 8syns for the banana's.

But chopping up 2 banana's chucking them in a bowl pouring over 2 mullerlights and drinking a glass of milk is free!?!

I had smoothies for breakfast last week I lost 3.5lbs.

I know that, that is my breakfast I don't go on and have toast or cereal.

You mash up whole banana in your mouth when you eat it.
They shouldn't say it's free food if it's not.
Got myself in a bad mood over these stupid rules now. Thought SW was easier with all the free food, but at the end of the day it's just as restricted as the rest.

If you want to be in a bad mood about it, don't let us stop you. And if you want to ignore this one thing, then that's fine too.

We were only trying to help.

Sorry i was in a miserable mood yesterday :eek: I was just trying to get my head round it.
Didn't mean to upset anyone ....honest :)
I'm still going to carry on what i have for my breakfast because i enjoy it and feel it's healthy. :)

I think that it's a silly rule too. I mean they say that it's because you will have more in a drink than eating. but if its superfree then you should be able to eat as many as you want. Personally i could eat unlimited strawberries all day long, yet if i wanted to blend just a pound of them i would have to syn them.
maybe it's a rule that they might change like the stock cubes.

Maybe if we all emailed head office.

We have to remember that SW spend a fortune every year on the science of the diet. My mum's C told her how much it was but I've forgotten, it was alot though! If they make a rule about synning cooked/mashed/juiced fruit then we shouldn't over-look it, I'm sure they'd love to make everyone happy and make it free but there is a reason. Fruit isn't a restricted food, use all your syns per day on it if that's what you fancy.:)

Im not a huge fruit and veg eater at all

but i do like bananas, grapes, and strawberries - they are the ones i eat the most of ive had to learn to like them tho

Veg wise i only like carrots and green beans lol im such a fussy person!

So i know how you feel!

I have to have spinach at least twice a week or I feel deprived. Also used to be hooked on avocados, which has had to go.

I have to have spinach at least twice a week or I feel deprived. Also used to be hooked on avocados, which has had to go.

I still have avocado from time to time. I just love them and they are very good for you even though they are high in syns - 14 for the average avocado, so I buy a really nice ripe Hass one, and have half one day and half the next, usually in a sandwich with tomato and basil. I know it uses up half my syns for the day, but I think it is worth it.

Back