I don't lke mince pies so...

eternity

Gold Member
..why do I still want one whenever I hear them mentioned or see a picture in a magazine or newspaper??

I'm guessing it's because it's nearly Christmas which is, as we all know, a time to eat anything and everything whether we like it or not.

I must remember to only eat things that I like, but I'm not used to prioritising food. I'm just happy when I'm eating, whatever it is.

Please excuse this pointless post. Thank you :)

Lol great post, made me smile! Must be a christmas thing hun!

Im not overly keen on them but will eat one if I have to. There is a box of them in my office now and im trying to get the Psychiatrists to eat them so I dont have to! lol.

Isn't that weird, I'm the same!

If someone says, do you like mince pies, I always say no and crunch up my nose, and yet when they come out at Christmas, I'll scoff 'em down!

OK I'm fighting the "I love mince pies" corner. All that lovely buttery light pastry filled with plump boozy fruits covered in a dusting of sugar which all just melts in the mouth and emits that wonderful smell of Christmas spice. What could be more delicious.

Must admit though after 6 I feel sick lol

OK I'm fighting the "I love mince pies" corner. All that lovely buttery light pastry filled with plump boozy fruits covered in a dusting of sugar which all just melts in the mouth and emits that wonderful smell of Christmas spice. What could be more delicious.

Must admit though after 6 I feel sick lol

Now that you put it like that I'll just have to have one to check that I don't really like them :D

I LOVE mince pies but.......... i am only going to have one on xmas day now ;-) .. will be a treat !

I love the look and smell of mince pies,but I hate the taste! My lecturer brought them in for our last lecture on tuesday and although I hate them I was so tempted to eat one,just because I knew I couldn't!

I dont really like them either... they used to give me terrible heartburn....so covered them in cream.....(oops) would give them a second look now.... over rated !!! LOL!

Phil x

Have to admit to being a mince pie fan but at 12 syns each the one I've already had may have to be it for me this year! xxx

Back