I dont think i can do it

zombiegirl

Hi everyone. I am so fed up, I have some sort of tummy problem and have felt sick all week. Prior to Monday I had started CD again on step 2/3 and had lost 6.5 pounds. Since Monday I have felt rotten, but have had to drag myself into work and have not been that good. With feeling ill I have not been able to stomach my shakes and have HF a variety of other bits instead. Nothing too carby.
However I have gained 2lb on the scales which logically I know is water weight but I am so disappointed. I want to lose another 2 stone which isn't so much, (I lost 5 last year) but I do t feel as though I can get going
Sorry for moaning. I come on here a lot to read others' stories and you all seem to do so well.

Awww zombiegirl! You know you can moan on here it's what we're for! I'm having a sticky few weeks if I'm honest I've only got about 1 1/2 stone to go but I went away at the weekend and had loads of food not really carby but still solids, have had cold and am late by over a week all of which has made me put on for the first time in this journey a 5lbs! I can't seem to find my motivation at the minute and need someone to slap me out of it lol!

I hope you feel better soon Hun!

You have done fantastically well! Keep it up. You know you are going to carry on just like me. Gains are so depressing though, and weekends away are so hard. That's part I my problem, I have so much going on there is never a good stretch of 'easy' weeks to get in the groove

So have you too lady! I've read your story!! I think as it was my first gain, my CDC told me to chill out and to stop being so hard on myself but you know what it's like it's like the world is coming to an end when you are those numbers on the scale!

People keep also moaning to me how I'm disappearing and not too lose anymore but I know for my BMI to be in the middle of normal I need that stone off... That and I know about the carb gain when you start to introduce carbs back!!! The stuff my nightmares are made of at the min :D

So i lost 7 stone in just 6 months on Cambridge.
Then i came off plan, got a job, got into a messy relationship etc. 2 stone crept back on!

I'm back ready to lose the last little bit!

There's no such thing as CAN'T. You need to be in the right mind set though, otherwise you simply won't achieve anything. So if that means you need to take a bit of time to work on your health before truly commiting to Cambridge again, maybe thats what you need to do. Feel better, get focussed & then get skinny for summer :)

I think it's helped me losing this almost 8 stone weight a bit slower than 8 months as I went on SS/ Atkins hybrid for the Christmas period! I started at a new school this September so they didn't see me at over 20 stone but they've seen me shrink over the course of the few months and two have already signed up to Cambridge as a result :D

I love being a size 10/ 12 too much to go back to being a 22/ 24! I not be in cardigans this summer bongos wings or not lol! We can do it ladies!

Literally about 10 of my friends have signed up with Cambridge after seeing me shrink :D

Hehe I think our CDCs should give us a free product or something for every new client we bring them lol! Xx

I get a discount for every new friend i have introduced :) deffo come in handy!

Heyyyy.
Your weight loss has been so inspirational, I'm only on day 13... Been fine up until 2 days ago ... But struggling a bit, this site and ur journeys have really helped me. :)

Awww star honestly you CAN do it! This diet isn't easy but is sooo worth it! I can't believe how quickly the weight has come off... My minds not had chance to come up with it all !<--- it took 3 stone before any difference showed up clothes wise! But stick with it! 13 days is an amazing achievement and the time will soon fly by!!

Hi everyone. Thanks for you replies, have only just got chance to read through them. Well I am back again to focus in 100% this week if I can. I still have a bit of an upset stomach and my hormones seem to be up the wall which isn't helping.
I have two weeks and 4 days till my next event, a music festival over 3 days. I went to this last year and didn't eat or drink but it was really hard. I haven't planned what to do yet as I think I have to concentrate on the time leading up to then.

Well today ha been 100%, so I am trying to count down to my festival by marking lots of 100% days off on the calendar. I am not sure where I can getting in 2 weeks, but I am determined it is going to be lighter than I am now. I will decide what I am doing about the get uveal nearer the time. No pint worrying about it now. (Although if I can get enough off for my skinny jeans to fit I may well manage to stay 100% through that too!)

Back