i dont think im meant to do this!!

pink-sarah

Silver Member
Im really getting annoyed with the way things are going!
Friday I was taken into hospital and told I need gallbladder removal surgery as a matter of urgency, it will be done in the next 2-3 weeks if not sooner.. Apparently my gallbladder is full of about 30 gallstones and is rather inflamed, hence the urgency!!
They've told me not to carry on with cwp, until ive had surgery.. obviously I want to carry on with it..

So does anyone know if I can carry on with cwp whilst im waiting for surgery?
how long do I have to wait after surgery to re-start?
Thanks

I've had gallbladder surgery and believe me you don't want to be doing cwp following the surgery as you need to recover! Your counsellor will tell you the same, you need to do a higher plan in the lead up to surgery and then can't do ss for 3 months afterwards - which is what my counsellor told me, good luck with the surgery, it was the best thing I did as I was in so much agony beforehand!

x

Thanks twinkle.. Ive had a look about and saw the 3month rule, but was hoping it had maybe changed!!
Im not sure of the date yet, but the consultant rang through to the appointments desk to get an appointment there and then, so I don't think its going to be too long!! I understand you need to be healthy afterwards so i'll just suck it up and wait 3 months!! cant wait to get it out really, the pains horrendous sometimes!
Thanks again
x

The time will pass so quickly, and you'll feel great afterwards so don't beat yourself up, 3 months will fly in!

I only waited 2 months after my surgery(naughty I know) but the doc agreed I could start as the effects of being obese were greater than any risks associated with rapid weight loss. So you could ask your doc if you can start sooner if that helps.I haven't noticed anything negative from doing it 2 months after not 3.

Back