I don't understand it lol :)

cw1805

Hi all,

I joined up to WW Pro online last night and have tracked my points for yesterday and today. I was one over yesterday and 2 under today.

Does anyone know where I can get some info on what foods I should be eating and not eating? I dont understand it! Are you able to eat anything at all as long as it is within your pro points allowance?

I dont like how the website is laid out for getting the basics. I could do with a booklet or something. I dont really want to pay the amount of money that the WW shop is asking for the booklets.

Any advice please- I really need this diet to work for me. I want to be looking for wedding dress in June ready for next year but refuse to do it until I am thinner lol!

Hi, have you tracked everything online? Yes you need to eat all your daily points, anything after all your daily points have gone comes from your weeklies.

Have a good look through the recipes on the website, full of brilliant ideas for all meals. If you are still stuck maybe have a look through the diaries on this forum to get an idea of what people eat. I like to plan my whole week out so I know I'm eating all my points.

My food day has gone like this to give u an idea.... I'm on 29

2 slices ww bread (2pp) tablespoon nutella (2pp) topped with slice banana

Squash, redpepper and softcheese soup from ww recipes online (2pp)
Bread roll (3pp)

Fruit

Ww lasagne from online recipes (11pp) with carrots and green beans

Skinny cow doubles dipped icelolly (2pp)

Cream egg (5pp)

And I always add 2pp for milk for the day to use in coffees

Hope this helps
Xx

1 & 1 doesn't always equal 2 though. They round to the nearest point so if a slice of WW bread is 1.4 each, they round one down to 1. But if you have two slices, it's closer to 3.

Did you not get a booklet with information at your meeting? When I started I got a purple booklet with basic foods info in it. And every week I got a booklet with advice and recipes etc in it.

Yes but if you put two slices of 1pp WW bread into the eSource you'll see yourself that it's 3pp in total. :)

Don't forget it works the other way too, sometimes 2+2 is 3... so if you count 2 x 1pp as 2pp, when it should be 3pp, chances are you'll also be counting 2 x 2pp as 4pp when it should be 3pp so it'll balance out in the end :)

Just so long as you use the same method all the time...

just reading your propointing bread :sigh: that and milk i have found to be the only thing that goes up for bread and down when you have 1/4 pint of skimmed 2pp but 3pp for 1/2 pint. So im not finding it that confusing, is that right:)

I've just used my app to add my 2 slices of bread and it does say 2pp. It goes up to 4pp for 3 slice but it defo says 2pp for 2 slices and so does my calculator

Hi all,

I joined up to WW Pro online last night and have tracked my points for yesterday and today. I was one over yesterday and 2 under today.

Does anyone know where I can get some info on what foods I should be eating and not eating? I dont understand it! Are you able to eat anything at all as long as it is within your pro points allowance?

I dont like how the website is laid out for getting the basics. I could do with a booklet or something. I dont really want to pay the amount of money that the WW shop is asking for the booklets.

Any advice please- I really need this diet to work for me. I want to be looking for wedding dress in June ready for next year but refuse to do it until I am thinner lol!
Alot of national newspapers have vouchers in for ww with regestration free & 1st meeting free, the sun had a few of them in last saturdays paper, if you could get to a meeting & get the info/books ect for free

Thank you all for your tips. I'm not doing too well on the diet. I always thought I ate well but I kepe going over the points allowance. This is a real learning curve for me. However, once I have got my head around things i'm sure I will be able to stick to it no problems.

At least I hope so lol :thankyou:

Back