I don't understand?

elliebird

Now on my third week of xenical and low fat/healthy eating, I had lost 13lbs but have got on the scales this morning and have put on 2.5lbs? :mad: I have done nothing at all different so I am confused?? I am not at totm time either? Am I hopping on the scales too much? Perhaps I am not drinking enough water? This always seems to happen to me and then I lose heart and this time I relly don't want to but I have no idea what I am doing wrong......:( can anyone shed any light on what it could be?
I feel bloated but I do all the time being my size, I am going to the 'toilet' regular too arggghhhhhh

Now on my third week of xenical and low fat/healthy eating, I had lost 13lbs but have got on the scales this morning and have put on 2.5lbs? :mad: I have done nothing at all different so I am confused?? I am not at totm time either? Am I hopping on the scales too much? Perhaps I am not drinking enough water? This always seems to happen to me and then I lose heart and this time I relly don't want to but I have no idea what I am doing wrong......:( can anyone shed any light on what it could be?
I feel bloated but I do all the time being my size, I am going to the 'toilet' regular too arggghhhhhh

Know where you are coming from. I weighed myself last night and scales say I put on 6 since monday! This happened last week too but when I next weighed I had lost 3. Personally I will trust it and try not to weight too often. 13 lb off is amazing so don't get disheartened x

Hiya ellie! Try not to worry is today your official weigh day?

xxxxxxxxxx

Know where you are coming from. I weighed myself last night and scales say I put on 6 since monday! This happened last week too but when I next weighed I had lost 3. Personally I will trust it and try not to weight too often. 13 lb off is amazing so don't get disheartened x

I know its hard and im no angel, im the firs to admit! But scale hopping is not good for your motivation! You should stik to once a week at the same time of day! Our bodies can fluctuate 3-4 lbs through out the day and mid week! Some times moe depending if youve drank/eaten more than usual!

love katie!

xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the replies, my official weigh in day is Tuesday but I do scale hop!! I have even come in from work and jumped on them again and I am again up by a further 2lbs

Thanks for the replies, my official weigh in day is Tuesday but I do scale hop!! I have even come in from work and jumped on them again and I am again up by a further 2lbs

Well if you can't stop scale hopping only count the result on your official weigh day! I can guarantee the day befor my weigh day my scales say I have gain 3+ lbs! An the next day on my sw scales I've lost! It's hard and I get my self in a state thinking I've gained but I still put myself through it every week!

As long as your sticking to the rules an sticking to what ever plan you are doing you should be ok! Try not to worry! And if you are gunna scale hop try doing it in the morning or every other day!

Keep ya chin up Hun

love katie

Xxxxxx

Back