I don't want to be a massive bride!!

Thanks Val, I know arnt we silly but this time we can do it I have realised that I need to make life long changes and not just for now. Im enjoying trying new recipes and this forum is great.

xxx

Its weigh day today and Im feeling excited and nervous I know I have followed plan 100% so am excited to learn how much I have lost.
My clothes are already feeling looser and my engagement ring as spinning round so I think it may be a good loss :)
xxx

Yippee I lost 5 and a half pounds I'm delighted :) only another 135 to go lol Its heading in the right direction though and I Will be a much thinner bride!!!! Xxx

Thanks Val,

My lovely fiance bought me WII fit plus and just dance for the WII as I have been dropping hints so thats us this weekend having fun on there lol

xxx

Well its that time of the week again WI day.
I have been really good and stuck to plan 100 % I have not had any wine or anything naughty last weekend so I am proud of myself for that.

I have been really enjoying food again and loving the way I feel when I have been eating correctly.

I have 2 hours until WI and I am nervous and excited as I feel like I have lost loads although the scales dont always reflect that. I am in it for the long haul though and know that if I carry on being as good as I am then I can only have a good weight loss long term.

xxx

Congratulations on your weight loss, hope you are enjoying the wii games!

Well Im back again I have been really struggling these last few weeks and decided last week I would give Calourie counting a go! Big mistake.

One thing you forget when you are following SW plan is how much you can eat and how good it is and how well you feel. So I have now kicked that one out of the window and am now back on track. I am going to use this as my food diary as I can no longer afford to go to class.

So todays food is

2 boiled eggs and a muller light for brekkie.

Lunch was pasta with sweetcorn quark and 2 tblsps of waistline salad cream and half a tin of Tuna. I had a huge salad with that which was cucumber , leaf salad and red onions and it was yummy.

I have had an orange as my afternoon snack.

Tonights dinner is free food shepherds pie.
Mince
Onions
Carrots
Butter beans (Unusual in a shep pie I know lol)
Sweetcorn
Bovril

Potato mashed with quark

served with cabbage broccoli and carrots yum yum

I am cooking the meaty bit in my slow cooker while I am out so when I get home the kitchen will be full of the smell of yummyness lol
xxxx

I have been a little AWOL again but Im back again. I have had a good week last week but at the weekend I went a little of plan. On Friday we went to a local Indian buffet restaurant that has just opened I tried to stear clear of anything to naughty though and think it was ok. On Saturday I made my Fiancé a Mexican feast of tacos and fajitas. I dont like Tacos so just had 2 fajitas which weren't to bad. I used low fat dressing on mine and had a little cheese as my healthy extra. I don't know h ow many syns there are in the wraps but they were quite small. On Sunday we went out for a Birthday meal for my Fiancé to a Chinese buffet. I had loads of meat and veg with some plain boiled rice it was delicious and probably ridiculously high in syns Anyway Im back on track now and being as good as gold. Yesterday I had a delicious mushroom omelette with salad. for brunch then for dinner we had pork chops ,jacket spuds and home made low syn coleslaw it was delicious.

Today I have had a toffee mullerlight and banana for brekkie

Lunch was bachelors syn free noodles with some thinly sliced ham and a load of my coleslaw followed by 2 satsumas yum yum

Not sure what we are having for our tea yet its a toss up between smash pizza ,sw kfc or spag bol hmm har decisions decisions lol

xx

Hi Everyone my name is Katie and I am getting married in July. I had tried and failed to lose weight last year and now am getting panicked that I wont lose any in time for my wedding.

I am therefore rejoining a SW class tomorrow for about the millionth time lol

Wish me luck as I know its not going to be good but if I don't go then I wont lose the weight and will be disappointed in myself and wont want to look at the photos.

I stumbled accross this site whilst trying to find out the syn values in La Tasca food and know Im going to find it invaluble in my journey :)

Katie

xxxx

Good luck hun. İ know exactly how u feel. i got married last may in turkey and it was a really small wedding. we were supposed to have a big white wedding in an amazing hotel with its own beach!but i called it off because i was overweight and so unhappy the thought of a photographer following me all day made me sick.
we decided we would renew our wedding vows next year on our 2nd annıversary and we'll have our white wedding then..
better late than never i suppose and i can wait to marry him again :) im on the lookout for my dream dress at the moment :D
you can do it and just think of how amazing u will feel on your wedding day.
xxx

Hi Aisling, Thank you for your kind words. I am rying so hard. I know Im not going to be as small as I would have liked but as long as I know I have tried that willl be the main thing I have 107 days until our wedding Eeeek and although I would like to I know im not going to lose 6 stone between now and then but if I keep plodding on then I will be at least a couple of sizes smaller :)

I bet it was lovely getting married in Turkey I have only been once and loved it the people were so friendly.
XXX

Well last night we had smash pizza. I put mushrooms and onions and some cooked bacon on mine but I also put wayyyy to much passatta on it so the middle was soggy but I still ate it lol. I bought some light babybells for £1 from morrisons and had 3 of them on it (I think thats how many I am allowed for my HEA?)
Today I have had 2 poached eggs for brekkie
Batchelors savoury rice and boiled egg for lunch
I will be having chicked that is cooking in the slow cooker for dinner with mash and cabbage followed by a banana and orange and kiwi topped in muller light vanilla yum yum .

Im feeling good today and determined again so all is well :)
xxx

People keep going on about this smash pizza - it may have to become my treat for after WI tonight, I'm really curious to see how the base turns out!!

Hi Aisling, Thank you for your kind words. I am rying so hard. I know Im not going to be as small as I would have liked but as long as I know I have tried that willl be the main thing I have 107 days until our wedding Eeeek and although I would like to I know im not going to lose 6 stone between now and then but if I keep plodding on then I will be at least a couple of sizes smaller :)

I bet it was lovely getting married in Turkey I have only been once and loved it the people were so friendly.
XXX

u will definately go down a few sizes and you'll feel much better about yourself. i bet u will look amazing :) yeah turkey is amazing we're renewing our vows there too :)

Maverick its very difficult to describe its a little bit like pringles lol if you make sure its really thin it will be really crispy.

Aisling I bet your really excited arnt you? I have already gone down 1 size I think :) Its hard to say as most of the clothes I was wearing when I got to my biggest were elasticated which is why I dont think I noticed :(

Aw well we live and learn and I am never going to go back to being that size

xxx

yeah im very exited i get to wear my white dress :D i cant wait! id marry him every day the wedding was his idea really! let us know how your getting on. what day do u weigh in? xxx

Well I weighed myself on Friday I always weigh on a Friday but only about once a week and have lost another 8 lb Im really pleased as last month there were a few celebrations and I thought I wouldn't lose anything lol
That means I have lost 1 stone 13 lb Just another 1lb to my stone.
Im feeling a lot better and my face is thinner. Only 3 months to go until I get married Im so excited and feeling so confident that my dress is going to look lovely :)

xxxx

:-( I tried my dress on and it's to small to be comfortable so I've got to step up the game a notch or I won't be able to wear it xxx

Back