I don't want to carry all this around anymore !!!

Hello
I have been on a diet since , well, forever !
I'm not new to VLCD's...which isn't a boast, I assure you ! Just never seem to see it through and end up getting bigger each time, after a couple of stones lost and I end up on a binge.....never thought of myself as a binger before ...I certainly don't eat huge meals but, snack all the time.

Anway, I have various packs of foods at the ready, Exante, bit of CD,Tesco meal replacement bars, etc.
I had started last wednesday but, had a major wobble shortly after and decided to start afresh in the morning. Always seems better to start on a Monday?

I should be 10st lighter....blimey writing that is shocking....would settle for being 8st lighter and have an appointment with Bariatric team at St.Thomas' hospital with a view to having a Gastric sleeve op but, want to try and complete this battle myself,,,so will give it my best shot and see if I can avoid surgery!

Hi there, welcome to the forums and best of luck with your weight loss!!

Hello
I have been on a diet since , well, forever !
I'm not new to VLCD's...which isn't a boast, I assure you ! Just never seem to see it through and end up getting bigger each time, after a couple of stones lost and I end up on a binge.....never thought of myself as a binger before ...I certainly don't eat huge meals but, snack all the time.
Anway, I have various packs of foods at the ready, Exante, bit of CD,Tesco meal replacement bars, etc.
I had started last wednesday but, had a major wobble shortly after and decided to start afresh in the morning. Always seems better to start on a Monday?

I should be 10st lighter....blimey writing that is shocking....would settle for being 8st lighter and have an appointment with Bariatric team at St.Thomas' hospital with a view to having a Gastric sleeve op but, want to try and complete this battle myself,,,so will give it my best shot and see if I can avoid surgery!

That sound's a bit like me....never see it through & end up getting bigger each time....& bingeing :(
Hope all's going well?
Jackie xx

Back