I don't want to die fat.......

Debi

Seriously, I know that's morbid, but I don't.
I don't want to be old and fat, I don't want to be the mother of the bride one day and be fat, I don't want to go to Disney World and be fat, I just don't want to be fat.
So why am I eating that bag of crisps, you ask? Why indeed?
I just don't know why I am so self destructive. I sometimes wonder why I constantly choose food over my health, my family, my perfect plan for my life. Why does food have this hold over me? I wish I would exercise until it hurts instead of eating till it hurts.
All I know is that I have started on a weight-loss journey and I am hoping, praying and desperately wishing that I won't stop until I am at my target.
I have much to be thankful for and a life to enjoy.
I look forward to "meeting" new friends here on MiniMins, people who know what it feel like to be a different person on the inside to how they look on the outside.
Bring on the Ryvita, the quark and the Fry Light, I'm ready.......

Yay, you can do it hun, make sure you visit us lots on here and write your food diary.... we'll all help each other get to our final goal

Hi Debi,
Welcome on board.
One thing we all have in common is our desire to be slim & trim and we all have that awful lack of willpower from time to time. So you are not alone and I do hope that you can get some motivation and stay on top off things and get to your goal. We, - certainly Me, will be popping in to see how you are getting on. So I do wish you all the very best.
And by-the-way, that's what I have said for years - I don't want to die fat and I haven't got that much time left in comparison. lol!
Keep going girlie!

Hey Debi

Welcome on board! This is a brilliant place to left off steam, get support and find out a lot of things about the Slimming World diet, if your feeling down or starting to slip we are all here to help. The main reason I have started the diet is exactly the same as you, I'm 42 and to be honest I was getting crippled by my weight, now i'm feeling a lot better although its still a long road, but together we can do this xx Boo xx

Back