I don't want to stop but i may have to

Khandi

Silver Member
Hi everyone,

I'm on my 3rd day still tryin to keep motivated despite the massive food cravings.

My main prob is that i have a weak bladder and liquids just run straight through me literally. I struggle to get the 2 litres we are meant to drink because i'm never off the loo. 2day i worked from home and i lost count of the number of times i've gone. At least i was at home so it wasnt too bad. But i work as a therapist & i cannot stop a session to go to the loo. I'm thinkin this diet may not be practical for me, but i don't want to stop.

I think i may have to try the flapjacks so i can cut down my liquids during the day, but i know on them you are meant to drink more bcos of the less intake of liquid.

I tried making the soup mix into popperdums that i read. It was gr8 to chew but too salty for my liking and has given me a headache.

I'm really stuck as to what to do. I really want to stay on LT. However the toilet is a real issue. I'm scared if i don't drink the 2 litres i will get constipated. I haven't gone today and usually i go everyday. I will get some fibreclear to help with this.

I know you can't make the decision for me, just needed to vent

Honey on most diets water is a must do, in normal life water should be a must do also. i would give it a week, I notice I am going to the loo less now, wether it is I have got used to it or i am going less but drinking the same or more, I am not sure.

I have no other suggestions, but I wish you luck in whatever you decide. x x

Try and give it a few more days Khandi.
Im also on day 3 and it is hard.Im sure tomorrow you will feel better and able to cope with the weeing issues!!
Keep:):):):):):)

I was the same at first,but not now..i think as with any diet when you first start it your body loses a lot of excess water in the first week,so things should improve for you by next week,hopefully anyway,so try to give it a little more time before making any rash decisions..x

hi hun at the end of the day it is your decision but have you talked to your doctor about your weak bladder our daughter has one and we had to do things with her to make her bladder a bit stranger. also the weeing does calm down after the first week it is just weeing all the rubish that is in ya body that why you have such a big weight lose on first week ok it doesnt go back to normal but it does calm down stick with it if you can and let us know how it goes hun. xxx

Thank you all for your replies
I really don't want to stop so i will see how it goes after this week. Fingers crossed it will settle down.

way to go girl.....good luck!!!!!

fingers are crossed for you hun xxx

I was constantly at the loo the first week think that is why my first loss was so high I have a fair walk at work the toilet!!!!

I woulve it a go for the first week hun see how you feel after that it does take your body time to adjust especially if you are not used to consuming so much liquid

good luck with whatever you decide

Hi hun, When I started I could have peed for England! I have a job where it is difficult to dash to the loo (I'm a teacher and you just can't leave a class!) but did find that I was going a lot less the longer it went on and now I drink about 4L a day and can manage to only go a much as I used to before LT. Hang in there hun and you will get used to it. Pelvic floor exercises are good for strengthening the bladder!

x

Hi everyone,

I'm on my 3rd day still tryin to keep motivated despite the massive food cravings.

My main prob is that i have a weak bladder and liquids just run straight through me literally. I struggle to get the 2 litres we are meant to drink because i'm never off the loo. 2day i worked from home and i lost count of the number of times i've gone. At least i was at home so it wasnt too bad. But i work as a therapist & i cannot stop a session to go to the loo. I'm thinkin this diet may not be practical for me, but i don't want to stop.

I think i may have to try the flapjacks so i can cut down my liquids during the day, but i know on them you are meant to drink more bcos of the less intake of liquid.

I tried making the soup mix into popperdums that i read. It was gr8 to chew but too salty for my liking and has given me a headache.

I'm really stuck as to what to do. I really want to stay on LT. However the toilet is a real issue. I'm scared if i don't drink the 2 litres i will get constipated. I haven't gone today and usually i go everyday. I will get some fibreclear to help with this.

I know you can't make the decision for me, just needed to vent
Hey, khandi, I agree with laura no matter what diet we have to drink water. I was told I was suppose to drink 4litres on the diet. I have a weak bladder too but I do feel for me after the first week it calmed down needing to go to the loo. you should try to stick it out for another few days and see how it goes.good luck whatever you decide.

In my first week I was constantly running for the loo, I'm sure my boss thought I was ill. but now in week four and i've found that I go alot less. Still drinking the same amount, even upped it some days and still the visits have definitely decreased since week 1. so my advice would be keep it up for now and it should become better :) Good Luck hugs

Can only agree with everyone else it does seem to settle down into a normal pattern and the weight loss makes all the little niggles like bowel and bladder stuff fade away as they are only going to be short term...good luck with what you decide x

Thank you everyone

I will push on through this first week & hopefully it will settle down. I know the water is essential for the weight loss

Back