I eat to feel better! What diet to choose?

I need to lose weight but I have the problem that if I feel poorly, I eat!

I suffer from anxiety and if I feel poorly I get anxious, somehow I have got into the habit that if I feel anxious, I eat!
Usually it's whatever I can grab the quickest too, so it's guaranteed to be chocolate, crisps or take out!

I don't know how I'm gonna break this habit, and I think this may have played a part in my weight gain.

I thought maybe trying a diet that encourages eating little and often? Is there such a diet?

If i was you id try and have a low fat 2000 calarie diet and excersize but try to have a lil bit of chocy as ive found if you dont then your more likely to fall off wagon

I've always been a comfort eater, if I feel ill, emotional, or bored - I eat!

I do Slimming World & it really is good. The amount of food that is Free (unlimited) is brilliant, it will encourage you to eat more fruit & veg too, which will naturally make you feel better, and it really does help you lose weight.

The lb's come of me very slowly but at my old class ladies were losing good amounts every week & they kept it off.

There's tons of nice meals to make, including nice warming dinners for this time of year. The only thing you count is your daily syns (15) & I eat chocolate & crisps everyday from my syn allowance. I never feel deprived or like I'm missing out. I swear by it, maybe look into it, it could be for you. With SW you can eat & lose weight x

Back